Overland Park, KS
The Salesforce Process Consultant must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with a diverse group of Executives, Business Sponsors, Managers, Technical Architects, Developers, and Subject Matter Experts. We are looking for a candidate with experience working in an Enterprise Software Application environment interfacing with C-level internal clients to elicit requirements during requirement-gathering workshops, site visits and/or functional design discussions. The Salesforce Process Consultant is the intermediary between the Development team and the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES, other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate experience in gathering requirements and translating the requirements into functional design specifications, use cases and/or business process flows
- Create process documentation, and user stories. Work with Business and Technical Teams to groom and prioritize
- Work on Agile implementations with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Program Leaders
- Facilitate working sessions with Product Owners and Business teams
- Give demo to Product Owners and Business Stakeholders
- Test the application and confirm test cases for the testing team
- Organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities and projects
- Gather requirements and translate it into functional design specifications, use cases and/or business process flows
- Interpret user needs and create/edit functional design specifications
- Manage and prioritize requirements in collaboration with clients and internal Solution Architects. Adjust the requirements based on timeline, complexity and other business drivers
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Seven or more years of progressive experience in IT Business Analyst or related roles
- Two or more years of experience using Salesforce Products such as Billing, Sales Cloud, CRM Analytics, Analytics and AI tools, as well as CPQ to develop business solutions
- Hands on experience configuring billing solution including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology, including creating mockups, wireframes, and prototypes
- Experience with MS Office and MS Visio
- Experience leading/facilitating requirement meetings during business requirement gathering sessions or design discussions
- Salesforce certifications
- Scrum training and/or certifications
- Prior experience with Workday Financial
- Experience leading and developing enhancements and process improvements in Salesforce
- Project Management skills
- Previous hands-on quality assurance background with experience full-cycle testing of functional requirements and managing requirements traceability, including leading UAT preparation and execution
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Extremely organized, capable of multitasking and managing their time well
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate willingness to partner across internal departments
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Strong critical thinking skills to assess current processes and propose new ideas
- Change Agent – Excited about change, drives business process improvement and technology expansion within the business. Resilient in the face of opposition and adversity, able to complete required changes.
- Self-Starter – Adapts to technology and business changes, takes initiative to learn new technologies and business processes and shares skills gained with team members
- Must have experience communicating how changes in requirements result in changes to the original level of effort or timeline
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or discrimination claim.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here:
The pay transparency policy is available here:
QTS is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.