About QuadReal Property Group
QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate company headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia. Assets under management are $61.2 billion. From its foundation in Canada as a full-service real estate operating company, QuadReal has evolved its capabilities to invest in public and private debt and equity markets. QuadReal invests directly, via programmatic partnerships and through operating companies in which it holds an ownership interest.
QuadReal seeks to deliver strong investment returns while creating sustainable environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come.
QuadReal: Excellence lives here.
Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for full cycle recruitment, providing support to hiring managers and candidates through reach step of the process. To do this effectively, you take a trusted advisor role with your stakeholders, creating a seamless experience for managers and candidates alike. We are seeking a candidate who has exceptional communication and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize within a fast-paced environment.
- Drives the end-to end talent acquisition process for a complex portfolio of positions. This will include building trusted relationships with hiring managers and candidates, interviews, assessments, offer management and background check processes.
- Utilize a variety of talent sourcing channels including direct LinkedIn sourcing, social media recruitment, database mining, referrals and proactive networking in order to identify top talent
- Manages candidate touchpoints throughout the hiring process, providing a positive candidate experience
- Partners with hiring managers at the start of the hiring process to get a clear understanding of the role, team and ideal candidate. Continue this consultative support through each step of the selection process.
- Provide recommendations on operational improvement across the Talent Acquisition function utilizing data, insights and research
- Manage candidate pipeline via Applicant Tracking System (Workday); ensuring data remains accurate and up-to-date
- Manage the offer process, working closely with HR and Total Rewards to ensure offers are compelling and marketing relevant.
- Create and maintain talent pools for critical roles, providing proactive solutions to hiring managers
- Maintain HR files to ensure recruitment related information is accurate and up-to-date
- Use internal Talent Acquisition data to influence and drive decision making within the selection process. Drive improvement and expansion of data insights to help the overall Talent Acquisition function operate more strategically.
- Develop and manage relationships with external staffing agencies
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of Talent Acquisition experience, with experience hiring for Finance, Accounting and IT roles preferred. Previous experience within Real Estate would be an asset
- HR Management Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in related field an asset
- Proven experience in cultivating strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Significant experience with multiple sourcing channels resulting in diverse and relevant candidate pools
- Strategic and proactive mindset leading to recommendations for talent acquisition process improvement
- Previous experience with an ATS, with Workday systems experience preferred
- Experience in creating and running talent acquisition metrics for presentation to hiring managers or other stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
QuadReal Property Group will provide reasonable accommodation at any time throughout the hiring process for applicants with disabilities or for those needing job postings in an alternate format. If you require accommodation, please advise the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with and include the following: Job posting #, your name and your preferred method of contact.
QuadReal has introduced a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires full vaccination against COVID-19 for everyone working in our offices or sites. Accordingly, a successful candidate offered employment at QuadReal will need to provide proof of full vaccination prior to commencing employment, subject exemptions permitted under applicable employment and human rights legislation.
Want to learn about our end-to-end recruitment process? Click this link for a short video that will take you through each step, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.