San Diego USA
Human Resources Group, Human Resources Group > Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Qualcomm is dedicated to promoting and sustaining an inclusive work environment where every employee feels welcome, engaged and inspired through initiatives and programs that foster opportunity, professional growth, and community. As a member of Qualcomm’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team, this role will be responsible for program management and oversight of Qualcomm’s DEI compliance efforts, including Affirmative Action Programs, and reporting such as EEO-1, Vets-4212, and California Pay Data reporting. The role will also contribute to departmental programs and initiatives.
- Managing the company’s Affirmative Action Programs, including drafting and updating annual Affirmative Action Plans and executing on their implementation throughout the year.
- Completing, submitting and certifying annual reports (e.g. EEO1s, Vets-4212, California Pay Data Reporting).
- Communicating and operationalizing new regulatory requirements to all stakeholders.
- Maintaining accountability for on-going data collection and reporting requirements.
- Building strong relationships with engineering and business leaders throughout the company, our HR organization, and employees in order to develop a deep understanding of the organization's workforce and opportunities to embed diversity, equity and inclusion into various aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Partnering with and supporting key groups within HR and Legal to drive programs that integrate diversity, equity and inclusion into compensation practices, performance review processes, various management strategies and more.
- Project managing the development and deployment of training that highlights the rules and regulations to which Qualcomm must comply with to successfully meet government requirements. This includes providing context of the external legal environment as well as implications to internal processes and systems.
- Partnering with internal teams to understand customized recruiting and selection processes for various roles and to recommend industry best practices.
- Maintaining accountability for on-going data collection and reporting requirements
Tasks may include:
- Accurate and timely execution of the Annual DEI Compliance Reporting Calendar
- Maintain up-to-date process maps for all DEI compliance reports
- Maintain system to collect, distill and record relevant information for Affirmative Action Plans
- Manage annual cadence of executive communications related to specific policies, observances, etc. in support of DEI compliance efforts and team initiatives
- Represent DEI to internal stakeholders like ESG, Legal, Internal Audit, Continuous Improvement, and others.
- Oversee Qualcomm’s submissions for DEI related Industry Awards and certifications Serve as a consultant to the talent acquisition team and other internal teams to promote DEI compliance efforts and team initiatives.
- Communicate compliance information to employees and stakeholder groups.
- Manage OFCCP or other external audits.
Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Human Resources, Finance, or related work experience
Associate's degree or equivalent degree and 7+ years of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Human Resources, Finance, or related work experience
High school Diploma or equivalent and 9+ years of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Human Resources, Finance, or related work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Law degree or equivalent experience with United States Employment law
- Analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into executable strategy.
- Experience working in a technology or high-tech organization.
- Current knowledge and experience with state and federal regulatory environment in the United States, especially related to employment laws.
- 5 years of work experience in the diversity and inclusion space
- Track record for delivering results through successful program design and implementation in a client-facing, change management, or consulting role.
- Track record of project management that requires attention to detail and organization.
- Demonstrates strong initiative to get work done with limited guidance or act upon guidance given.
- Experience giving presentations to all levels of personnel.
- Familiarity with Workday, including Workday reporting capabilities.
- Experience using advanced features in Excel, including pivot tables, v-look ups, etc. to examine large data sets.
- Problem solving skills.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed, including occasional travel based on business need.
Although this role has some expected minor physical activity, this should not deter otherwise qualified applicants from applying. If you are an individual with a physical or mental disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities as part of our ongoing efforts to create an accessible workplace.
Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Qualcomm expects its employees to abide by all applicable policies and procedures, including but not limited to security and other requirements regarding protection of Company confidential information and other confidential and/or proprietary information, to the extent those requirements are permissible under applicable law.
$128,000.00 – $192,000.00
The above pay scale reflects the broad, minimum to maximum, pay scale for this job code for the location for which it has been posted. Even more importantly, please note that salary is only one component of total compensation at Qualcomm. We also offer a competitive annual discretionary bonus program and opportunity for annual RSU grants (employees on sales-incentive plans are not eligible for our annual bonus). In addition, our highly competitive benefits package is designed to support your success at work, at home, and at play. Your recruiter will be happy to discuss all that Qualcomm has to offer!
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.