Qualcomm India Private Limited
Information Technology Group, Information Technology Group > Systems Analysis
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
We are seeking a Senior System Analyst to join our growing HR Systems Team.
This person will act as an internal consultant to HR stakeholders and be part of a team of Workday specialists that sit in our Technology group. You’ll collaborate with teammates across the globe to maximize our Workday investment.
What this role involves:
• Serve as a lead analyst for one or more HRIS modules/functional areas and actively participate in design, planning and support of Workday.
• Analyze, design and maintain system configuration for Workday
• Monitor and research system integration issues around data, performance, scheduling and file transmissions.
• Coordinate and communicate resolution on issues with IT support teams and business teams.
• Maintain the Workday platform with a focus on reporting (including scheduled reports), business process maintenance, security administration, data loads and data audits
• Captures functional business requirements by gathering, analyzing, and documenting requirements.
• Ensures system design fits the needs of the user.
• Complete the work assigned by the project manager within the budgeted time allocated.
• Participate in all aspects of the SDLC from project execution through post-production support.
• Design and prototype solutions, present options as needed
• Build advanced reports and calculated fields to support core processes and assist HR Analytics team
• Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) across multiple teams to ensure effective and timely completion as well as assess the readiness of the teams.
• Comfortable with leading multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks effectively, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Partner within team to analyze impact of new versions of Workday and recommend new features to further discovery
• Minimum 6 years of IT experience is required
• Minimum 3 years of Workday experience is required
• Experience performing data loads and audits of complicated data
• Comprehension and proficiency of Software as a Service (Saas) design, configuration, and testing in various areas of Workday including but not limted to Business Process Configuration; Domain and Business Process Security Policies; Simple, Advanced, Matrix, and Composite Reporting; Custom Objects; Calculated Fields; and Workday Studio, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Core Connector Integrations
• Ability to prioritize work and deliver in a fast-paced environment Technology doesn’t change the world.
• Ability to drive for results in challenging conditions
• Ability to execute and adjust a plan with independence
• Ability to initiate and implement innovative process improvements
• Ability to communicate in a clear and open manner through verbal, written, and non-verbal methods, to all levels of the organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Global experience a plus
• Strong attention to detail and is organized
• Experience across multiple functional areas is desired; specific areas of interest include Talent, Recruiting, Compensation
Applicants: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.