USA, PA, West Chester
USA, FL, Tampa
USA, SC, Florence
USA, VA, Alexandria
USA, TX, Dallas
USA, NC, Charlotte
USA, NC, Greenville
USA, GA, Atlanta
USA, NY, New York
USA, TX, Austin
USA, FL, St Petersburg
USA, NC, Raleigh
USA, SC, Greenville
USA, SC, Charleston
Job Description Details
Under the general direction of the Senior Manager, Executive Compensation & Global Comp Operations, the person in this role will support the design, development, implementation and/or administration of Executive Compensation and Global Comp Operations programs and tools across Qurate Retail Group.
The Senior Partner will work very closely with the global TR and Compensation Team to ensure effective implementation and administration of Exec Comp and other global compensation programs. This individual will also provide oversight, guidance, leadership and partnership to the team on all initiatives, including gathering feedback and keeping them educated and informed.
This is generally not a heavily client facing role but will have significant interaction within the global compensation team.
Who We Are
At Qurate Retail Group, we believe in a Third Way to Shop® – beyond transactional e-commerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores – for customers who crave engaging shopping experiences. We’re a select group of like-minded businesses that provide customers with curated collections of unique products, made personal and relevant by the power of storytelling. We combine the best of retail, media, and social to curate experiences, conversations, and communities for millions of highly discerning shoppers. We bring joy, inspiration, and humanity to shopping.
Support Compensation Operations Globally
- Compensation Planning
- Supports or leads global annual compensation processes for the administration of annual merit increases, bonuses, and long-term incentives. May include design and modeling of merit and bonus matrices and alternatives, system configuration, identification of process and system improvements, testing, data validation and audit process, communications, and education materials, etc.
- Owner of global tools and templates for global comp team – manage or support the design, edits, changes, posting, and/or education of tools such as Compensation Guidelines, Comp Statements, Pay Structures, offer calculators, Job Description template, etc.
- Management of annual compensation survey process and PayFactors survey system management and vendor relationship
- Support the team in managing the Qurate Retail Group Long-Term Incentive Program (Restricted Stock, including day to day program administration and support with participant queries
- Support the team in the management of all Qurate Retail Group company bonus programs. Complete ongoing industry benchmarking and annual design reviews, with recommendations for changes as needed (i.e. metrics, payout curve, etc). Support bonus program administration, edits and enhancements to program documents/brochures, participant communications, education materials, and coordination of communications and education. Support bonus audit process. Support annual bonus budget & on-going accrual process with Finance. Management of ongoing reporting and audits to ensure data integrity
- Support the job evaluation and offer/promotion process for global executive (VP+) across all brands and markets, to ensure process consistency and maintain equitable alignment of roles at the top of the organization
- Identify and assist in driving strategic process and system improvements for the global compensation function, including system automation of bonus and LTI programs, enhanced reporting and audit processes, simplification and improvement of communications and education, process administration outsourcing to GBS, etc.
- Other compensation program initiatives, projects and/or analyses as needed, such as:
- Workday system enhancements / People Systems team liaison
- Development and administration of Global Comp Education programs and tools
- Pay Equity Analysis (US and/or globally)
- Creation and implementation of a Job Description Database
What you Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required in Human Resources of Finance
- 5 + years direct compensation/benefits experience, preferably with some in Executive Compensation or Comp Operations, plus 8 + years overall business and/or Human Resources experience preferred. Global compensation experience is desirable
- Analytical, Workday, Consulting and/or Finance experience a plus
- Professional presence, and excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with and interact with colleagues at all levels
- Proven ability to present recommendations to colleagues at all levels
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- High level of spreadsheet experience (pivot tables, databases, formulas)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Excellent working knowledge of compensation related law, policies and practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop — beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores — and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.