USA, PA, West Chester
Job Description Details
We have launched the Kronos Dimensions suite to QVC-US and HSN hourly associates and have plans to extend this offering shortly. Being part of the retail sector means that you will bring your dedication, perseverance and experience to this ever-changing world and will oversee multiple priorities and projects.
The Senior Systems Analyst – Kronos will support our Operations, Payroll and HR staff to enhance Kronos with our critical platforms including our Workday HCM and Workday Payroll solutions. Additionally, you will collaborate with our IT Partners on any future enhancements between our Scheduling & Labor Management Systems and Kronos. You will improve self-service reporting capabilities for our managers by revamping what is available to them to manage their operations and offer support in building real time dashboards to our leadership to manage the business.
We are looking for an individual that is interested in being a part of this expanding and critical platform for our businesses to set us apart from our competitors.
Who We Are
At Qurate Retail Group, we believe in a Third Way to Shop® – beyond transactional e-commerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores – for customers who crave engaging shopping experiences. We’re a select group of like-minded businesses that provide customers with curated collections of unique products, made personal and relevant by the power of storytelling. We combine the best of retail, media, and social to curate experiences, conversations, and communities for millions of highly discerning shoppers. We bring joy, inspiration, and humanity to shopping.
Be part of an HRIS team responsible for defining, configuring/developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining the Kronos Dimensions Timekeeping, Attendance, and Analytics application. This includes working with HR, Operations, Payroll and other business units to gather requirements, configure solutions within Kronos, support integrations, lead unit testing, end-to-end testing, documentation and user support. You will be working within our Agile methodologies framework and be responsible for reviewing your progress quarterly within our Leadership teams.
General Activities Include:
- Lead creation of short- and long-term roadmap planning in cooperation with the business
- Payroll export to Workday Payroll with reconciliation
- Add, configure and troubleshoot clocks to the Kronos System
- Badge oversight and troubleshooting
- CRT creation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Pay Rule maintenance expertise
- Integration error review, lead the triage to help resolve
- UAT refresh/coordination with all testing activities
- Ensure audit protocols are enforced
- Provide audit evidence for operational, security and SOX audits when scheduled
- Report, DataView, and Dashboard strategic experience
- Collaborate with Operations and the HRIS team to continuously improve the automation of user and organization provisioning
What you Bring
- Degree in Information Systems or a related field
- 5 to 8 years of experience with Kronos ecosystem
- 3 years experince working with Kronos Dimensions suite
- Kronos configuration experience
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Innovative thinking to help develop new ideas to find answers to time and attendance and payroll business challenges
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working in an agile framework
- Familiarity with integration approaches
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop — beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores — and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.