Utrecht Croeselaan 18
Unique opportunity to contribute to the design and development of multiple new applications.
You and your job
Being able to secure banking for every customer of the Rabobank. As an DevOps Frontend Developer, at the First Line Risk (FLR) department you will deliver an important contribution to first line monitoring on various topics, like Business Continuity Management, Information Security, IT Risk, Identity Access Management and overall Risk Awareness. You are automating the risk & control processes by re-using data and you play an essential role in integrating the various risk topics. Self Service risk management starts with you. As an Developer, you can make a difference by driving a secure banking together.
With your role as DevOps Frontend Developer, you will focus on one hand 1) developing new applications and 2) extending the functionalities of the existent applications and in the other hand achieve 3) Operations service excellence by keeping our applications up and running, help your colleagues by answering their questions, bug fixing, service overall performance and maintenance.
- Daily stand-ups
- Continuous development and improvement
- Team player and “We can do it” attitude
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week
- Multiple applications in the creation pipeline for Risk Management
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
• Making risk management as easy and automated as possible
• Integrating various tools and processes to one way of working
• Responsible for Development and maintenance off the IT supporting tools.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people’s differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at the First Line Monitoring Center department.
We are able to make risk management as easy as possible. We support our stakeholders process automation needs by developing or integrating different existent tools, provide to our Reporting & Data analytics team with the correct and integrated overview for a sustainable conversation on our Risk & Control status.
Coen Versluis, DevOps SCRUM Master.
The 7 people in Channel Management create a better workday experience for our colleagues by simplifying Risk and Security Management activities. Working together is the way we work; as 1 results-driven and problem-solving team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
Customer focus, collaboration, a result- driven mind set, humour and persuasiveness are essential for the role of DevOps .NET developer. In addition, it is important that you recognize yourself in the experience, skills and expertise mentioned below:
• Knowledge and experience with Microservices
• Knowledge and experience on Development and Deployment processes, IT Security, Agile/Scrum way of working.
• Strong understanding Microsoft Azure cloud,
• Experience in event-driven streams, use of Azure DevOps / CICD delivery / GIT / Maven
• You are driven to solve environmental issues in our markets independently and with our team.
• You embrace the DevOps culture and automating is your second nature
• You are experienced in using log monitoring tool like Azure Monitor, Azure Application Insights, Splunk, etc.
• Experience with scripting pipelines (BASH, PowerShell, Python), infrastructure automation.
• Experience with Microsoft Platform (PowerApps, PowerAutomate) (a plus)
• Knowledge of Risk Management & Cybersecurity would all be beneficial
• Taking ownership is important to you: you are a problem solver and you feel very responsible
• You are inquisitive, creative and enthusiastic about sharing your ideas and know-how
• Being conscientious and staying abreast of new developments is your cup of tea
• Team player.
• You have an analytical and improving mindset
• You are quality minded
• You are result-driven
• You value team work
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Dutch
• And a good sense of humour
This is what we offer you
- up to € 4700 gross per month (scale 8)
- Thirteenth month’s salary and 8% holiday allowance
- an extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out.
- a personal development budget of € 1,400-
- a combination of working from home and at the office, [email protected]
- A pension scheme to which you contribute 3.5%
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Front-end Developer based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Paulo Santos Paiva, Team Lead Channel Management via [email protected]
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Jackelien Roelofs, IT recruiter via [email protected].
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on Frequently asked questions – Careers at Rabobank
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.