200 Galleria Parkway SE Suite 900 Atlanta, GA 30339
RaceTrac Company Overview
The Finance Associate is responsible for analyzing, reconciling, researching, and preparing cash information and reports as they relate to store operations. This individual reviews cash related journal entries as well as reviews invoices and assists in other cash related projects.
- Assists in the daily reconciliation of cash activities including but not limited to, store deposits and change orders.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in the financial data.
- Prepares journal entries for cash adjustments, cash transfers, and other cash related activities.
- Assists with month end analysis.
- Manages the data surrounding new stores, closings, remodels, etc.
- Works with armored car vendor in regards to cash claims and other cash related topics.
- Carries out ad hoc reports/assignments as needed.
- Ensures all financial schedules and deadlines are met.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with internal departments.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University
- 2-3 years reconciling experience preferred
- Fundamental understanding of Accounting
- Experience using MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Workday software experience preferred