200 Galleria Parkway SE Suite 900 Atlanta, GA 30339
RaceTrac Company Overview
The Financial Systems and Processes Documentation Specialist is responsible for drafting process documentation for both new and existing processes and identifying areas for process improvement for all teams within Accounting. This individual is also responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of process documentation to ensure that it is updated regularly for use as training materials. The Documentation Specialist has visibility throughout the Accounting function and works to cultivate strong relationships with the various teams.
- Documentation of all new and existing processes.
- Works with Accounting teams to identify necessary updates to existing documentation on a regular cadence.
- Initiates and drives process improvements and simplification while increasing accuracy of reporting.
- Gathers requirements for reports to be developed and aids in the development of those reports.
- Draft communications regarding changes that come from the bi-annual Workday releases.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Accounting, preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically think about processes and identify gaps or bottlenecks
- Strong business acumen with ability to understand complex organizational structures and environments
- Ability to work with ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure