Cherry Hill, NJ
See yourself at Radian? We see you here too.
At Radian, we see you. For the person you are and the potential you hold. That’s why we’ve embraced a new way of working that lets our people across the country be themselves, be their best and be their boldest. Because when each of us is truly seen, each of us gives our best – and at Radian, we’ll give you our best right back.
Studies have shown that job seekers may hesitate to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification listed. We strive to see the potential in each applicant, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience or education level doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
See Yourself as People Technology Manager
Reporting to the AVP, People Technology and Analytics, the People Technology Manager is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the company's Human Capital Management (HCM) and technology systems. This includes design, development, configuration, and implementation of the HCM system and supporting HR projects to meet organizational needs and objectives. The Manager will play an important role by managing and optimizing the HCM and other technologies, ensuring data accuracy, and supporting the People team’s operational needs. They collect data to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope, and create technical specifications. The individual in this role will have a deep understanding of HR processes and policies, as well as hands-on experience with Workday, to streamline HR operations and enhance our overall employee experience.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of HR systems and tools: In partnership with other members of the People Technology and Analytics team is responsible for both driving and actively participating in the implementation of the HCM system (Workday) and overseeing the architecture and integration of ancillary HR systems and tools. Partners with Centers of Excellence (COE) Leads to anticipate future HR infrastructure needs, serving as a technical advisor in designing new systems or modifying existing ones to meet evolving requirements.
- Project Delivery: Manages, prioritizes, and delivers requests for HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent & Performance, Learning, US Payroll, Reporting & Analytics, Data Migration, Security and Integrations while identifying dependencies, opportunities, risk, cost, and timeline impacts. Assists with the creation of project plans and delivers within the designated deadlines while ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Hands-On Workday Management: Exhibits hands-on expertise in various Workday modules, ensuring solutions are thoroughly documented, communicated, and tested before deployment. Ensures systems and processes comply with all controls as well as local, state and federal regulations. Generate comprehensive internal documentation capturing system processes. Support change management activities through the creation of training materials, user guides, process maps, governance models, and other support resources.
- Data and Analytics: Develops metrics and analytics, reports and dashboards as required by the People COEs and the business. Manages data integrity within Workday, including data entry, audits, and validation. Develops and maintains data governance standards and policies. Generates custom reports and dashboards and provides analysis to support HR and management decision-making.
- Problem Solving: Facilitates requirements gathering and review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts, and end-users. Exhibits the ability to make intelligent risk assessments, navigate complex situations, and understand intricate problems (both technical and non-technical) to bring creative and smart solutions to the table. Identifies deviations from critical success paths and escalates appropriately.
- Continuous Improvement: Stays ahead of current trends and market best practices, leading efforts towards process, tool, and methodology enhancements. Stays up to date with Workday releases and new features, evaluating their potential impact on HR processes.
- Cross Functional Relationships: Partner with leaders across the business to understand their usage of Workday, business, and data needs, and increase accuracy and accessibility of data. Collaborate internal stakeholders to ensure accurate data, process efficiencies, reporting, and integration needs are addressed. Manage relationships with technology teams, operations, vendors, team members and other partners as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
Basic Education and Prior Work-Related Experience:
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Work Experience: 8 or more years of prior work experience
- 8+ years hands on experience in a major Human Capital Management product within depth knowledge of systems, setup, development, and maintenance. Workday experience strongly preferred.
- 8+ years of work experience working in a HRIS Manager/systems analyst/technical analyst capacity.
- Hands-on expertise in various Workday modules, ensuring solutions are thoroughly documented, communicated via Change Management, and tested before deployment.
- Demonstrated experience with Workday Report Writer or similar data tools with proficiency in data analysis, reporting, and visualization.
- Experience with cross functional collaboration with various internal customers (i.e. – People COEs: Talent Acquisition, Operations, Total Rewards, Payroll, Talent, and Learning) and external customers (i.e. – vendors, other support areas)
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the People systems meet organizational needs and goals.
Other Qualifications, including any special skills, capabilities, and competencies:
- Ability to translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Worker, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions to issues that arise.
- Ability to multi-task/work effectively in teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and external partners.
- Excellent time and project management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly adaptable and flexible; able to navigate competing priorities and work well under pressure.
See Your Location
Radian is committed to a flexible work environment for many of our roles. This is a *Work From Anywhere* role meaning you have the flexibility to work from home (or another designated workspace that fits your needs).
This role provides additional flexibility should you want to work on-site at a Radian office. Explore our office locations here and let your Talent Acquisition Partner know you would be interested in working on-site.
*Work From Anywhere is subject to Radian’s Alternative Work Policy and business needs.
See Why You Should Work With Us
Competitive Compensation: anticipated base salary from $95,025 to $135,750 based on skills and experience. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Rest and Relaxation. This role is eligible for 25 days of paid time off annually, which is prorated in the year of hire based on hire date. In addition, based on your hire date, you will be eligible for 9 paid holidays + 2 floating holidays in support of our DEI culture. Parental leave is also offered as an opportunity for all new parents to embrace this exciting change in their lives.
Our Company Makes an Impact. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, HousingWire’s Tech 100, and The Forum of Executive Women’s Champion of Board Diversity. Radian has also pledged to PwC’s CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion commitment.
Comprehensive Health Benefits. Multiple medical plan choices, including HSA and FSA options, dental, vision, and basic life insurance.
Prepare for your Future. 401(k) with a top of market company match (did we mention the company match is immediately vested?!) and an opportunity to participate in Radian’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Homebuyer Perks. Our Homebuyer Perks program helps employees navigate the home searching, buying, selling, and refinancing processes and provides valuable financial benefits to encourage, enable, and support home ownership.
Additional Benefits. To learn more about our benefits offerings, visit our Benefits Page.
See More About Radian
Radian is a fintech servicing the mortgage and real estate services industry. As a team, we pride ourselves on seeing the potential of every person, every idea and every day.
Seeing each other at Radian goes far beyond our open, flexible culture. It means seeing our people’s potential – and creating inspiring career paths that help them get there. Or seeing new pathways and innovating for the future of our industry. It means seeing each other for all that we are. And it means seeing our purpose as one that extends beyond the bottom line – having an impact on communities across the country to help more people achieve the American Dream of homeownership.
We hope you’ll see yourself at Radian. See more about us at Radian.com.
Defining Roles for Radian's Future
Understanding the qualities and characteristics that define a Leader and an Employee is important to building our future-fit workforce. Radian's future is only as bright as its people. For that reason, our People Plan includes profiles to support the qualities and characteristics that each Leader as well as each Employee should embody upon hire or via development.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Details
To learn more about Radian’s Code of Conduct and Ethics and workplace conduct, please click [here]. Radian participates in E-Verify [Link] (en español [Link]). Learn more about your rights under immigration laws [Link] (en español [Link]). View the "EEO is the Law" poster [Link]. View the "EEO is the Law" Supplement [Link]. View Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision [Link].
Whether you require an accommodation for the job application or interview process, Radian is dedicated to a barrier-free employment process and encourages a diverse workforce. If you have questions about the accommodation process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.