Workday HCM Analyst
THIS ROLE IS A REMOTE ELIGIBLE ROLE
The Workday HCM Analyst will provide support within the HR Shared Services team to update and maintain HR employee data in Workday, handle Workday EIBs (load, validation), generate Workday reports to support deep HR analytics and provide Workday guidance and training to additional team members.
- Perform updates/edits to employee HR data within a Workday production environment following Workday business processes
- Maintain master data values in Workday (ex: Job Profile, Job Family, Job Group, Roles, Custom Organization Types, Positions, and Locations)
- Create, load validate mass loads into Workday using EIB process
- Generate Workday Reports and manage standardized HR reports in Workday to include weekly headcount reports, compliance, stock grant reports, any/all other data reports to support general HR queries
- Advise the team in use of system, provide Workday training and guidance to team members
- Analyze and compare data using tools such as Excel to draw conclusions and/or recommend courses of action
- Triage tickets for work assignments
- Shares knowledge to peers
- Documents workday business processes for training materials
- 1-3 years of functional/technical Workday HR (HCM module) experience required for employee data maintenance
- 1-3 years of generating Workday reports
- Workday Benefits, Advance Comp module experience helpful
- Experience in an HR operations or HR shared services organization
- Experience in excel using pivot tables, vlookups
- Exposure to payroll, total rewards, talent management, talent acquisition
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Experience providing training, guidance to peers and documenting business processes
- Independent self-starter who can work with minimal direction
Five Principles for Success
Rakuten Group has an unswerving commitment to building an egalitarian society by empowering individuals and companies to be successful in business and in life. The Five Principles for Success are designed to keep each of us on track, to ensure we make continuous progress toward our ultimate goals.
Always Improve, Always Advance
There are only two kinds of people in the world:
Best Effort people are satisfied with the status quo; when they fail, they console themselves by saying “I did my best.”
Get Things Done people are absolutely committed to reaching their goals.
With enough determination and effort—by being a Get Things Done person—you can achieve anything.
Rakuten is an organization composed of true professionals.
Real professionals in any field—whether in sports, the arts, science, business or anything else—only reach the top because they have the self-discipline to develop and improve themselves continuously.
Only by consistently working many times harder than our competitors can we consistently win.
Hypothesize → Practice → Validate → Shikumika
Success in business depends on making and executing concrete specific action plans.
Maximize Customer Satisfaction
Rakuten is first and foremost a service company. We’re proud to serve our customers and we ceaselessly seek to improve their experience.
Speed!! Speed!! Speed!!
The internet makes the window of opportunity for every small business. Accomplish in one month what it takes other companies a year to do, because we can only win by being many times faster than our competitors.