This department is to develop and operate the service of the E-Commerce and Marketing related service in Rakuten.
The management office is to support the business to manage HR, Finance, related service effectively.
HR is now transforming to Strategic HR by realizing the functions of HRBP, COE, Talent Development/Organization Development. By having deep analysis and effective discussion with the organization leaders, HR is to work with the leaders to fill the gap to achieve the organization goals.
Why We Hire
The HR is now transforming to build Strategic HR functions of HRBP, COE, Talent Development/Organization Development. Part of the transformation, we would like to hire a backfill for HR Data Analyst.
We are looking for a person who can discover issues of the organization through data analysis, propose effective solutions, and lead the organization to achieve its goals.
As a Data Analyst of the Strategic HR, you will perform the following duties.
– Visualize recruitment pipeline and identify an issue
– Analysis related to various HR data (HC analysis, Employer analysis / Talent analysis, Retirement analysis, Evaluation analysis, etc.)
– Find issue from data
– Collaborate with the group HR and other stakeholders
Our team is diversified in terms of age, gender, background, and communicate both in Japanese and English. The Head is a Senior Manager, Furukawa Akihisa https://www.linkedin.com/in/akihisa-furukawa-568111b/ who joined in Jan, 2023.
The team is made up of HRBP, Recruiting Planning, and Organization and Talent Development with approx. 10 members in total, and supporting with each other. Some members are raising children and the manager are flexible and supportive about working style.
– HR experience either in-house or at consulting firm.
– Flexibility in communication with diversified stakeholders with logical and critical thinking
– Problem solving / Route cause analysis capability
– Experience of Visualization / Analysis with using Tableau
– Experience using VBA to improve operational efficiency
– Experience using Access
– Business level of English (TOEIC800 or more)
– Team leader experience
– HR related consulting or HR related development experience
– Experience of using Workday Report
– Experience of using BI tool like Power BI and Looker Studio
– Experience of Visualization / Analysis with using DOMO
– Experience of Development with any language
– Experience of Project Management
– Business level of Japanese (Priority: Reading> Speaking >Writing)
Additional information on Location
Rakuten Crimson House in Futako Tamagawa
Additional information on English Qualification
TOEIC800 or more
#corporate #HR #GA #CorporateCommunications #commerce #DataAnalyst #Data #BI
English (Overall – 3 – Advanced), Japanese (Overall – 4 – Fluent)