Santa Monica, CA (Greater Los Angeles Area)
Washington, DC (DC Metro Area)
Manager, Workday Service Center
Reporting to the Director, Workday Service Center, the Manager, Workday Service Center manages and supports HR systems (primarily Workday HCM).
- Manages the Workday Service Center team responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of Workday HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Timekeeping and Payroll functionality
- Serves as a strategic business partner for HR and Payroll functions, enabling these teams to achieve their objectives through efficient and effective systems and processes.
- Responsible for HR data management, system upgrades and maintaining data integrity.
- Serves as the primary liaison between Workday Service Center and HR and Payroll teams.
Essential Job Functions:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements and drive the planning, development, testing, and implementation of Workday HCM, Timekeeping and Payroll functionality.
- Spearhead the design, user testing, and implementation of new report development and system enhancements, as well as system break fixes.
- Troubleshoot issues, reporting, design, configuration, and testing to implement solutions to drive adoption and ease of use of Workday applications.
- Ensure data integrity in Workday in support of HR and Payroll business processes.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Workday HCM, Timekeeping and Payroll functionality.
- Clearly articulate the merits and disadvantages of solution options to support informed decisions by stakeholders. Communicate system issues and/or enhancements in a clear and concise manner. Simplify technical language to effectively communicate with non-technical users.
- Regularly evaluate current state of systems and new Workday functionality to identify and recommend process improvements, system enhancements, and/or new applications to support business strategies and operational needs
- Provide Workday Service Center HCM team with direction and support in maintenance and support activities.
- Collaborate with entire Workday Service Center team on changes, from planning through execution.
- Engage with Workday Support and other third-party vendors for support and project activities as needed.
- ERP, Human Capital Management knowledge, experience completing end to end software deployment.
- In depth knowledge of Workday functionality including Core HCM, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Talent, Payroll, and Timekeeping.
- Familiarity with Workday Finance applications is a preference
- Minimum of 10 years related functional experience, to include preferably 3 years supervisory or lead experience.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering, Management, MIS, or another technical subject area is required.
- Strong consideration will be given for advanced degrees in related fields and/or related professional certifications.
- Santa Monica, CA; Washington DC (Arlington VA), or Pittsburgh PA -this postion can offer a hybrid remote/onsite work arrangement.
Equal Opportunity Employer: race/color/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/vet