We are actively searching for an experienced Senior Recruiter to spearhead our Technology Solutions Division.
Join Red River as a Senior Recruiter for our Technology Solutions Division, where you will play a vital role in sourcing, attracting, and securing top-tier talent to support our mission of IT modernization for government agencies and business enterprises. As a trusted technology integrator and value-added reseller, Red River is the partner of choice for organizations seeking to navigate the evolving landscape of cloud, collaboration, cybersecurity, and modern infrastructure solutions.
- Proactively provide accurate and timely communications with hiring managers and candidates throughout the process ensuring top notch candidate experience
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external recruiting partners
Sourcing & Recruiting
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting of cleared and uncleared talent
- Develop and execute proactive and creative sourcing strategies
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand specific needs and requirements
- Write and/or proofread job descriptions and manage all online postings, ensuring that we are refreshing weekly, adjusting language, and staying current on all key job sites
- Attend regular meetings to provide team with status hire information
Candidate Screening and Tracking
- Coordinate and conduct initial phone screens with candidates to ensure eligibility and suitability
- Maintain accurate records and notes in ATS (applicant tracking system) for candidates and requisitions
Beyond filling positions
- Operate with a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize, organize, and manage time effectively and efficiently
- Drive process improvement, strategy, and development across our business
- Foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture
Minimum Education/Certification/Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- 3+ years’ experience as a recruiter in the technology sector, with a strong emphasis on IT modernization, cloud solutions, collaboration, cybersecurity, and modern infrastructure.
- Experience, including various interview formats and methodologies
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets.
- Strategic sourcing, e.g. social media, Boolean search
- Hiring laws and compliance including AA, OFCCP
- Experience with Workday Recruiting Module a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build relationships.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels within the organization.
- Capacity to collaborate with colleagues, employees, managers, and leaders.
- Ability to exercise judgement and discretion but knows when to escalate and ask for assistance.
- Work independently and be a contributing and positive part of the talent acquisition team.
- Excellent communication skills, including listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the HR function.
- Team-oriented personality willing to take on any task.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Red River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. You can review our benefit offerings here. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (optional).
Red River is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, family medical history or genetic information, disability, past or present military service, or any other characteristics protected under the laws applicable in the locations where Red River operates. Red River will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Red River does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings or otherwise. Placement fees will not be paid to any recruiter unless Red River has an active agreement in place with the recruiter and such a request has been made by the Red River Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Red River Talent Acquisition Team via our Applicant Tracking System. Any unsolicited resumes or other data submitted to Red River in violation of this policy may be used by Red River without obligation to pay any fees of any kind to the recruiter.