Job Description Summary
Unique opportunity for an experienced individual with analyst level knowledge to join the Redstone Federal Credit Union family in the Human Resources Department.
Selected individual will perform a range of specialized functions by preparing, processing and coordinating a variety of Human Resources duties on our Benefits Team.
This is an on-site position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages wellness education and initiatives; designs and implements employee wellness programs; facilitates monthly employee workshops; performs invoice reconciliation; tracks ongoing costs.
- Oversees FMLA; instructs employees on using vendor platform; completes timecards for employees on leave; provides timecard guidance to management; ensures proper releases are received prior to employees return to work.
- Administers the Educational Assistance Program; processes applications; advises employees on program benefits and procedures; evaluates required documentation for reimbursement processing.
- Plans employee events such as blood drives and retirement celebrations.
- Assists with workers’ compensation claims management; files FRI, tracks claims and follows up with injured employees.
- Assists with administration, implementation and ongoing education of all employee benefit plans
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job satisfactorily, an employee must be able to carry out each essential duty competently. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and abilities required.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or closely related field – Required
- Three years experience in Human Resources – Required
- Experience with Workday, Unum, and Propel preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Intermittent standing, sitting and walking.
- Using hands repetitively to handle, feel or operate computers and other standard office equipment.
- Reaching with hands and arms.
- Intermittent lifting and carrying between 5 and 25 pounds.
Work Environment Disclaimer
An employee in this job will experience the following main work environments, others not listed may also be encountered on occasion;
Works in a general office environment.
Redstone Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are proud to be a Drug-Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.