Hoover, AL – Riverchase South Building (Birmingham, AL)
Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career — a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements and in conjunction with Regions’ Retention Schedule for a minimum of three years. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Human Resources Call Center Supervisor manages, develops, and administers policies and procedures for handling basic employee questions dealing with issues relating to company policies, benefits, payroll, compensation, associate relations, and other related inquiries through a centralized service center. The primary focus of this role is on day-to-day operational execution.
- Oversees a group of human resources specialists handling associate questions and dealing with issues relating to company policies, benefits, payroll, or any other related inquiries
- Ensures efficiency of service center operations
- Establishes standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions, and administration of human resource programs
- Ensures prompt, highly responsive and superior customer service to all inquiries
- Analyzes data and reporting to recommend and implement operational improvements
- Collaborates with other Human Resources team members, areas of expertise and operational leaders across the system to resolve unique and complicated colleague issues and to implement process and procedural improvements
- Maintains expertise in a variety of Human Resource processes
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws/regulations
- Responsible for upholding Regions’ compliance, ethics, code of conduct and other policies and procedures to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical, and professional behavior
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years of experience in Human Resources Compliance, Leave of Absence, Associate Relations, Human Resources Generalist, or related field
- Or High School Diploma or GED and nine (9) years of experience in Human Resources Compliance, Leave of Absence, Associate Relations, Human Resources Generalist, or related role
- Supervisory/management experience
- Applicable Human Resources certifications
- Experience in a high-volume Human Resources contact/call center, operations, or retail environment
- Experience with Workday
- Knowledge of Human Resources technologies
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to drive team efficiency and productivity
- Exceptional attention to detail, integrity, and customer service skills
- General knowledge of human resource operations, benefits administration, payroll, productivity and position control, talent acquisition/management, compensation, and leave administration
- Management skills
- Must be able to interact and influence at all levels of the organization
- Strong business acumen and broad-based operational perspective
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving
This position will work a hybrid schedule with a combination of in-office and remote work
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that "one size does not fit all" for benefits-eligible associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program
Please note, benefits and plans may be changed, amended, or terminated with respect to all or any class of associate at any time. To learn more about Regions’ benefits, please click or copy the link below to your browser.
Riverchase Complex South Building
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We have a passion for creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy, and many other primary and secondary dimensions that make each of us unique as individuals and provide valuable perspective that makes us a better company and employer. More importantly, we recognize that creating a workplace where everyone, regardless of background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.
OFCCP Disclosure: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans