Salt Lake City, UT
Job Purpose and Scope:
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for assisting in the support of all aspects of the HRIS to include business process configuration, internal and external reporting, and providing day-to-day analytical support of the Human Resources team. This position is also responsible for participating in any future development activities, including system upgrades and the implementation of additional applications and functionality.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support day-to-day HRIS operational requests.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new HRIS modules and other system enhancements.
- Assists in developing, maintaining and supporting a variety of regular and ad-hoc reports requests to meet management requests and needs for human resource related information to various levels.
- Maintains data integrity in HR systems by running routine queries to audit and analyzing data.
- Promote proactive approaches using the HRIS to solve business demands and concerns.
- Collaborate with HR end-users to define, establish and maintain up-to-date HRIS functional departmental documentation, standard operating procedures, as well as comprehensive HRIS reports library.
- Help ensure that HR technology roadmaps are focused on efforts that provide the highest business value.
- Assists in the development of training materials and in the training of Functional Leaders on HRIS access and utilization of the system.
- Regular and punctual attendance at work
- Performs related adhoc tasks and projects as requested.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Intermediate in Excel
- Knowledge of Workday security and business process configuration highly preferred
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with various levels of management
- Ability to develop and present project material
- Ability to handle and work hands on with confidential data
- Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to respond to changing demands, priorities, procedures and technology.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handling multiple requests at once, while delivering accurate and timely results.
Strong organizational skills and high level of initiative required
Must be a team player with a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn
Professionalism in working directly with business owners and striving to deliver excellent customer experience, by adhering to project deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a professional office environment.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as an analyst/coordinator; or other positions with appropriate experience and/or education.