The Workday Integrations Consultant is responsible for designing, developing, testing, maintaining and supporting Workday integrations. S/he will report to the HRIS Director, HR IT, Reporting and collaborate across Workday HRIS teams as needed.
- Develop, configure, and test technical integrations for the Workday Solution using Workday Studio Developer, Workday RaaS Integrations, Enterprise Interface Building (EIB), Workday Complex Calculated Fields, Web Services, Workday Custom Reports, Web Services, XSLT, and xPath.
- With minimal guidance, partner with business and technology and lead short- and mid-term projects that require the application of independent judgement.
- Attend business meetings and participate in stakeholder workshops to document requirements and review designs, complete requirements definition, functional specifications, analysis and design, system setup and configurations, testing, cutover and deployment to production
- Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed.
- Monitor and maintain interfaces between Workday and internal/external vendor systems
- Participate in Workday twice-yearly release review and testing by identifying impact/enhancement opportunities associated with a new release features/functionality
- Keep up with market trends and tool innovations and investigate possible methods of improving and/or increasing the automation of the reporting process
- Provide Production support. Responsible for ticket management, triaging issue resolution, determining root cause and implementing corrections
- Provide guidance to other team members on the Workday Integration and reports development team
- Ensure data integrity and privacy at the highest levels
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree; Masters in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent experience) preferred. Workday Certifications is a plus
- Must have 4+ years of experience with: EIB; Web Service; SOAP;REST;XML; XSLT; developing complex integrations using eclipse platform; inbound and outbound ERP and SaaS connectors; custom reporting; SOAP UI; writing complex Document Transformations (“DT”); Payroll Interfaces including PECI, PICOF, and ERP; absences, time tracking, benefit vendors and payroll vendors including but not limited to ADP;
- Good knowledge of HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent Management, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Security Administration and Business Process Configuration
- Working knowledge of BIRT strongly preferred
- Workday integrations experience required with a good understanding of integration design and testing concepts and integration frameworks (e.g., middleware, transformation logic)
- Data conversion concepts and impacts on business processes (such as Workday iLoads or bulk data loading).
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of all phases of system development lifecycle, including production support
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a focus on documentation, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service focus, responsiveness and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, especially with virtual geographically diverse teams
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Ability to produce accurate work under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Creative and resourceful approach to the business and an ability to think and deliver creative value-added solutions to business through self-initiative and ownership
We are offering a competitive salary plus benefits package
RELX is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact [email protected] or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120..