**Can be remote in the U.S., UK, or Ireland
Responsible for providing comprehensive functional expertise on Workday Time Tracking and Workday External Payroll configuration. The role is also responsible for establishing world-class approaches to process modelling and process re-engineering and will lead the project teams in designing, developing and delivering a range of service offerings focused on Workday.
- Provide overall leadership, subject matter expertise, and utilize leading practices and tools in the deployment of the Workday Time Tracking and External Payroll functionality; oversee the timely completion of deliverables
- Present in design sessions, leveraging virtual tools to present Workday concepts to stakeholders
- Coordinate and participate in design workshops, assist in the development of business process and role design documents, review impact assessment, and assist in the identification of functionality gaps
- Complete hands-on functional and technical project activities, demonstrate and explain key product features
- Documents requirements and designs, configure the corresponding functionality, and assist in testing, and support the production deployment
- 3 or more years of functional configuration experience with Workday Time Tracking and Payroll (either External or Workday Payroll) is required
- Certification in Workday Time Tracking and/or Workday Payroll is preferred
- Functional knowledge of core HR business processes as well as strong systems analytics and support background
- Ability to develop, manage and effectively communicate and execute business and COE technology requirements in Workday ecosystem
- High level of professionalism in dealing with confidential data and business information and initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to communicate change and train varied audiences on feature/functionality processes
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while remaining focused on detail
- Ability to estimate effort and timelines based on presented scope and capacity
RELX is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact [email protected] or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120..