Provides day-to-day HRIS system support related to Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, and other HR modules. Leveraging report writing, maintaining data integrity, and providing technical assistance to end-users.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to this position as needed.
- Provides day-to-day management of Human Resources HRIS system and administration. Responsible for reporting, access control, support of HRIS system.
- Maintains security model based on functional responsibilities.
- Assists with HRIS report writing requests for HR and other business units.
- Works with other departments as needed to provide requested HR data with respect to employee privacy, HIPAA, and sensitive payroll information.
- Processes and monitors business processes in the HRIS system to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Monitors integrations in Workday for all areas of HR/Payroll both internally and externally, working with the Workday Integration Team to continuously improve the integration process.
- Participates in planning related to new features, enhancements, and upgrades related to the HRIS system. Reviews upgrade documentation and ensure existing processes will continue to operate as expected.
- Assists in the quarterly audit of HRIS user access with HR and Finance management. Works with internal audit team to test documented internal audit control reporting requirements as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree in management or human resource information systems, Human Resources, Finance, Business or a Computer related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years of related experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical skills with a strong working knowledge of problem-solving, root cause analysis, and associated solution implementation.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Experience with HRIS systems preferred.
- Experience with Workday HCM configuration, business processes, and reporting
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Makes day-to-day decisions used to support strategic direction. Decisions often require some thought and are somewhat structured. Decisions tend to be short-term and usually moderate cost.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Able to move about the work environment.
Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk, and hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Typically not exposed to extreme environmental conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employment and Disability Accommodations
Republic Airways is committed to achieving a diverse workforce by providing equal employment opportunities to all Associates and applicants, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are committed to providing applicants and Associates reasonable accommodation to enable the individual to perform the essential duties of the job. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.