Remote – USA
Republic Services is a leader in Environmental Services, partnering with customers to create a more sustainable world.
We are Sustainability in Action — our promise to be environmentally responsible and to help our customers be environmentally responsible too.
Why choose Republic?
Joining Republic isn’t just about taking on a new job, it’s about making a commitment to create a more sustainable world together. Our people provide an essential service, serving and impacting customers, neighborhoods, and communities everywhere.
As a company, we are proud of our values and encourage those who share in our aspirations to join our team:
- We protect our colleagues and communities through safe practices everywhere, every day.
- We are committed to serving our customers and communities by going above and beyond to exceed expectations.
- We take action to improve neighborhoods and communities by being environmentally responsible and creating a more sustainable world.
- We are driven to deliver results in the right way.
- We encourage a human centered culture that honors the unique potential and dignity of every person.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Human Resources (HR) Systems Analyst III serves as a liaison between the HR Systems team and the Corporate and Field HR business teams to provide systems support and analysis and to facilitate in leveraging technology solutions to meet the needs of the HR Department and users of HR information systems. The position leads, evaluates, analyzes, designs, and implements complex projects within the Human Capital Management application. The position will make alterations and configurations to systems and gather requirements from end users while acting as a liaison between vendor technical support and Republic Services.
- Performs complex Workday configuration changes, creates test scripts, and tests to ensure all processes work according to the pre-determined goals.
- Partners with the Functional Lead to identify and document Requirements for configuration changes
- Serves as a lead subject matter expert for Workday and applies knowledge to maintain effective system utilization and accuracy
- Supports assigned Workday module(s) including managing Workday Semi-Annual Releases
- May oversee and drive workload for Workday contractor and AMS support.
- May oversee and mentor HR Systems Analyst(s) II
- Identifies and resolves operational challenges.
- Coordinates projects including managing project plans, gathering statuses and sending status reports.
- Articulates project expectations to team members. Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates on project-related issues, including scope changes that occur during the course of projects.
- Monitors project work to ensure that progress is maintained within expected guidelines and is completed on a timely basis.
- Researches, designs, tests and implements configuration changes and processes to develop process improvements
- Provides complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Experienced in identifying the business current [As Is] and identifying the [To Be] improvement, along with supporting processes to accomplish this task.
- Identifies gaps and uses critical thinking to analyze the most proficient way to fix the gap.
- Works with internal and external groups to identify, schedule and test changes to the systems.
- Proactively shares knowledge with team to achieve objectives, analyze improvements, and better customer satisfaction; leads cross-functional teams to meet departmental objectives and goals.
- Troubleshoots and logs issues with service providers, follows up and tests resolutions and recommends promoting change to production.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Experience with Workday HCM configuration
- Experience with system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to read, analyze, and interpret HR systems technical and procedural documentation.
- An understanding of human resources concepts, processes, laws and procedures is very helpful
- Must be able to work independently or collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Minimum of 4 years of in-depth, hands-on, HR Systems administration, support, design and implementation and reporting experience.
- High level expertise and complex configuration experience within Workday.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR and associated business systems.
- PC software knowledge and skills, including Excel complex formulas, MS Project, Visio, Access, PowerPoint and.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• Retirement plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
EEO STATEMENT:Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, relationship or association with a protected veteran (spouses or other family members), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.