US Field Non-Sales (Remote Workforce)
Our people are foundational to our strategy– they are not ‘resources’ that we leverage! Our People team (formerly Human Resources) partners with leaders to engage and attract high performing, diverse, entrepreneurial talent. We continuously challenge ourselves to be BOLD in our thinking, design and delivery of people solutions that enable our people to be the best that they can be and drive exceptional ResMed success.
Please Note: This is a remote opportunity, all candidates are required to be located in North America.
Let’s talk about the team and you:
People Shared Services (PSS) is one of the four pillars of the People Experience team and a trusted partner to the organization. We provide seamless, simple and consumer grade experiences to our team members that make interacting with the People Team easy. Our team interfaces with the business throughout the year, and we aspire to create and shape the people experience consistently and globally at scale. We’re the driving force behind the digital evolution and agility of the People Team through the development of our systems, processes and interactions every day. We aspire to have an empowered, proactive and enthusiastic team that thrives on solving problems, simplifying workflows, and anticipating questions.
The People Shared Services Specialist acts as a frontline consultant: supporting managers and creating a positive employee experience. They are subject matter experts and possess in depth knowledge of policies and processes. They offer credible advice and serve as a key link between employees and the wider People Team. They are committed to collaboration with stakeholders.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities:
- Act as initial point of contact for People- related inquiries (i.e. employee changes, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, polices & procedures, etc.). Redirect and escalate as necessary.
- Collaborate with cross- functional team members to resolve team member issues in a thorough and timely manner (People Business Partners, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Finance, Systems, Facilities, I.T., Mobility, etc.)
- Maintain and validate team member data in People Systems.
- Serve as regional People Shared Services specialist for Talent Acquisition support (i.e. interview scheduling, candidate travel arrangements, administer Employee Referral Program, etc.)
- Serve as Document Compliance specialist (i.e. ensure all team member files are up-to-date (i.e. creation, updates, audits, & archives).
- Provide support to several key people processes:
- Onboarding – validate new hire data, manage new hire swag bags & shipments, complete I-9’s and E-verify, verify compliance of new hire documents, partner with external vendor to complete background checks, etc.
- Events – coordinate company events such as Administration Professionals’ day, Kids to Work Day, and coordinate team meetings (i.e. order catering, set up materials), etc.
- Misc. – complete verification of employment letters, make department supply orders, distribute department mail, etc.
- Create, streamline, and upkeep core PSS processes to drive efficiency and best-in-class team member experience. .
Let’s talk about Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of Human Resources experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with HR systems.
- Experience supporting employee cases related to FMLA, Disability Leave, Immigrations (Employee Visas)
- Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline. Will accept experience in lieu of a degree..
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, & PowerPoint
- Availability & interest to work Pacific hours at times such as 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (PST).
- Strong focus on customer- service including outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of confidentiality.
- ·Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to work as a team member with the ability to flex with changing priorities based on business needs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- HR Certifications
- Workday Experience
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!