Our people are foundational to our strategy– they are not ‘resources’ that we leverage! Our People team (formerly Human Resources) partners with leaders to engage and attract high performing, diverse, entrepreneurial talent. We continuously challenge ourselves to be BOLD in our thinking, design and delivery of people solutions that enable our people to be the best that they can be and drive exceptional ResMed success.
Let’s talk about the team:
People team (formerly Human Resources) Team is on a Mission! As ResMed’s People team, we are the engine to ensure we have the right mindset, structure, investment and capabilities to truly accelerate ResMed towards its ambitious goals and to enable a workplace where each individual belongs and has their unique talents unlocked!
Do you have a passion for people? Do you have strong people skills and are able to work independently? Are you a self-starter, a seasoned people leader with a go-getter attitude? If you answered yes, we want you on our team!
Let's talk about the role:
*This role requires travel to both Tuas and Galaxis sites, & the candidate can be based at either of these locations.*
The People Business Advisor will serve as a key link between employees and the People team and must possess a strong sense of urgency, customer focus, drive for results and a commitment to continuous improvement. They will be part of the People consultative team for a business or region, ensuring that employees, managers, and leaders get objective advice and collaborative problem solving that helps them address people issues with efficiency, empathy, and accountability. This is an opportunity to grow your HR consultative, employee relations and business partnering skills. We are a growth organization with high focus on developing our people.
- Provide experienced advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees on People programs, policy and procedures, employment/labor laws, performance management, conflict resolution, change management, diversity, and organizational development and design to promote a fair and equitable work environment
- Maintain current and complete understanding of Federal and state laws including case law and regulations to protect company's interests by ensuring all legal requirements for equal employment and compliance are met
- Act as a consultant and effectively partner with the staffing process to ensure talent needs and diversity considerations are fulfilled
- Collaborate with Strategic People Business Partners on overall People strategies that support the culture, company direction, and the growth needs of the business and employees
- Partner with specialist groups to ensure the effective development of programs and tools to drive business goals; provides feedback on implementation and utilization of tools to ensure flawless execution; responsible for representing the client's needs and providing client feedback to the Specialist teams
- Ensure that performance assessments are calibrated with department and business results
- Conduct low/medium complexity investigations
- Participate in building the capability of managers through training, development and coaching
- Participate in process improvement activities such as mapping, analyzing, and documenting
- Participate in medium complexity projects and may be asked to lead low complexity projects
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Let's talk about you:
- A bachelor's degree and/or 5 years of Human Resources generalist experience required
- Relevant HR Professional certification is considered an asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations.
- Ability to work independently, but a strong effective team player; commitment to results; solutions oriented; superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task; project work a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to present, train/facilitate, influence, and negotiate
- Strong interpersonal and business partnering skills along with project management and program development skills; effective partnering with key stakeholders to achieve success in attracting and retaining the best talent
- Workday experience preferred
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!