Sydney, NSW, Australia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You’ll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
The primary role of People Systems tribe is to provide systems support for the People Team, Business Leaders and employees. The team acts as Subject matter expert in relation to People technology, system enabled processes, data and integrations. Key deliverables include serving as a technical point-of-contact and assisting with testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. Supporting People Systems upgrades, revisions, implementing systems, patches, and other technical projects.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities
- Experience in HCM, Advanced Compensation, Absence, Recruiting, Talent, (atleast 2 areas)
- Technical design of complex integrations, reports, dashboards
- Enabling feature adoption for the maximum return on investment on Workday platform
- Heavily involved in technical/integration/security requirements gathering, design, and tech
- Working closely with the functional configuration team, maintaining strong partnerships with all cross functional teams in ResMed
- Working across various platforms (data warehouse, web services, Workday, various file exchanges, etc. Experience with Workday Studio will be preferred)
- Reviewing application release notes and works with Solution Owners, Functional team, Release Manager, Security teams, Business Process Owners and Integration Lead to assess technical impacts and determines solutions
- Understanding functional requirements and their implications on architecture , integrations, security framework and reporting
- Enabling a deep understanding of Workday data model, corporate system architecture, interfaces, reporting and data loading procedures
- Tenant maintenance strategy and maintenance
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years technical architecture experience with HR technology systems and/or deploying cloud solutions
- Workday experience in two or more technical settings / tenant exposure, in core HCM, recruitment or compensation or learning, and cloud connect
- Workday Certification / Education
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!