We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Experienced Service Desk Specialist – We need your Customer Service and Technical skills to fill a role at our Corporate Headquarters in Midtown Atlanta!
RHA Health Services is looking for a motivated and detail oriented Service Desk Specialist to join our team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve, then consider RHA Health Services where we put people first!
As a Service Desk Specialist, you are responsible for receiving, documenting and resolving application, hardware and accessibility issues reported by our employees. In addition to having a high sense of self-motivation, this individual must display excellent telephone, root cause analysis and issue resolution skills.
Additional responsibilities of the Service Desk Specialist include:
- Provide technical assistance and support for issues related to computers, printers, peripherals and user related issues
- Answer Help Desk calls and emails while providing resolutions for incidents including gathering information, diagnosing the user’s needs, conducting research to find correct solutions and confirming the issue is fully resolved
- Communicate effectively with end users at all levels including management and escalation to upper tier support personnel
- Ability to learn quickly and troubleshoot effectively to get to root cause of issues
- Assist in creating knowledge based articles and technical instructions
- Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved and user satisfaction has been achieved
- Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates of the Service Desk Specialist role are able to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced business office while ensuring operational goals and objectives are met efficiently and effectively.
Additional requirements of the Service Desk Specialist role include:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field or equivalent experience in a Technical Support environment preferred
- At least two years of related experience
- Familiarity with computers, printers and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing superiors, colleagues and individuals inside and outside the company
- Active Directory, Zendesk and Workday experience a plus
- Occasional travel may be required
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.