Business Systems Analyst III
Robert Half International is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to support SaaS solutions for our Corporate Financials organization. There will be opportunities to work on Workday and IT solutions with general support, enhancements, and new projects; Primary responsibilities include analyzing/building integrations, providing expertise on Workday technologies, security, troubleshooting system issues, data analysis, interacting with vendors and coordination with other internal teams. In addition, this role will analyze technical and systems problems and recommend automated solutions, processes and procedures for improvement. The qualified individual is required to create system specifications, configure system settings, and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing. The individual will also lead cross-functional teams to address system, interface, data and vendor issues.
Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- 10+ years of BSA experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with business applications.
- 3+ years’ experience in Workday Technologies
- Performs Business Systems Analyst duties on the Workday product suite, specializing and leading integration work for a particular functional area such as Financial Accounting, Customers, Banking & Settlement, Suppliers, FDM etc.,
- In-depth background on Financial accounting, sub-ledgers & journals is preferred
- Working experience in Workday Security, Workday Business Process, Workday transformations, Workday reports, Workday work-tag mapping to support the work.
- Experience with iterative or agile software development methodologies.
- Provides estimates on effort, defining requirements, designing and developing the solution using the Workday Integration Tool Kit – Core Connectors, EIBs, Document Transforms, and Workday Studio.
- Ability to work at his/her own direction and balance competing priorities and customer needs.
- Completes his or her own assignments on time and with quality and suggests opportunities for quality and process improvements.
- Debugs and triages integration issues and defects. Implements and tests fixes where necessary.
- Manages interface schedules to client SLAs. Defines client interface calendar and inventory, monitors integrations to completion, establishes and supports file transmission automation and supporting documentation.
- Replicates and verifies customer problems to identify potential solutions.
- Collaborates with team members to research, identify and validate issue resolutions.
- Supports the RH team through test execution, issue triage and knowledge transfer activities.
- Effectively prioritizes customer issues as required.
- Supports client and client teams in creating complex reports and resolving issues with existing reports.
- Understands business requirements, configures the solution, develops prototype systems and assists with testing.
- Ability to work independently and perform against tight deadlines and multi-task effectively.
- Strong self-motivation balanced with a desire to achieve team goals.
- Provides “outside the box” thinking and creative solutions for uncommon issues and new or soon-to-be-released Workday enhancements.
- Ability to adopt and work both in projects and business operational support role
- Experience in working with tools like JIRA, qTest are preferred
- Working knowledge of XSLT and JSON.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or call 1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
CA SAN RAMON CORP