Software Engineer IV
As a Software Engineer level IV, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Design complex systems requiring considerable judgment and design experience within a single scope.
- Responsible for development of simple to complex applications that support the business across all functions.
- Develop standards, frameworks, and platforms used by the team to complete development activities.
- Perform unit test planning and execution for own code.
- Create standards and frameworks used for software testing and delivery.
- Review unit test plan and results with other levels of staff.
- Has approval authority for unit and integration test strategies and plans.
- Analyze and resolve significant production interruptions classified as SWAT production issues.
- May analyze and resolve highly complex production issues defining approach and guidelines as required to resolve issue.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in business, accounting, finance, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with large ERP applications such as Workday, PeopleSoft is desired.
- 6+ years demonstrated experience in business systems analysis & design.
- 3+ years of ERP requirements, design, testing and implementation experience with one or more of the following functional areas: Payroll, Benefits (Ben Admin), HR, Time & Labor, Billing, AR.
- 5+ years experience writing/modifying programs for a small to mid-size application
- 5+ years experience administering and/or configuring an application
- In depth knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows applications, Microsoft Office including: MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Power Point.
- Experience with reporting tools such as MS Access and Microsoft Project or Smartsheet is desired.
- Basic understanding of XML/JSON interfaces and Web Services
- Database Administration (required)
- API / Web Service, Postman or similar (preferred)
- DevOps +, DevExpress + (preferred)
- Azure + (Data Factory, Function Apps, App Services) (preferred)
- Office 365 Technology Platform (preferred)
- Good knowledge on software delivery lifecycle (SDLC).
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify solutions to problems, listen actively, exercise sound judgment to make decisions.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships, work independently and with others.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Workday EIBs (preferred)
- RPA Experience is desired
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or call 1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
CA SAN RAMON CORP