The Financial Compensation Analyst (“Analyst”) supports the Firm’s compensation philosophy and its ability to attract, retain, motivate, and reward the best talent through the evaluation, analysis and administration of Ryan’s compensation programs, policies and procedures. The Financial Compensation Analyst provides analysis and solutions in all areas of Compensation to Human Resources and leadership throughout the Firm. Successful Ryan team members embrace and live Ryan’s values of Pursue Excellence, Wired to Win, Generosity Matters, Build Trust and Integrity Always and will embody and demonstrate accountability.
Duties and responsibilities, as they align to Ryan’s Key Results
- Create a positive team member experience.
- Participates in the Annual Compensation Review and Talent Review cycles, including:
- Creates and maintains all compensation documents, including compilation of policy and language changes to incentive compensation programs for Firm leadership review and approval.
- Researches international, federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations to keep apprised and ensure Firm compliance.
- Designs complex models for purposes of cost structure analysis, sensitivity analysis, impact analysis for the development of incentive compensation plans.
- Along with HR Leadership, consult with and influence client services and shared services leadership to drive compensation decisions and strategy for the business.
- Administers eligibility and calculations for quarterly & annual discretionary incentive plans.
- Partner with Workday Team to continually develop new compensation plans, rules, reports, and processes to improve data integrity and streamline compensation processes.
- Partner with HR Business Partners to support the compensation team’s internal data gathering, modeling, analytics, reporting, and insights while using benchmarking surveys to ensure our incentive compensation is competitive, scalable, and has internal alignment.
- Participates in salary and compensation practice surveys. Ensures accurate and complete survey submission by established vendor deadlines.
- Assist in creating and maintaining proper plan documents for all discretionary incentive plans.
- May perform data changes within the Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
- May participate in the due diligence and integration processes for mergers and acquisitions and international expansion.
- Provides support, administration and maintenance of Ryan People Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) system.
- May participate in committees and special projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field with minimum five years progressively responsible compensation analysis experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Global compensation experience is preferred. Advanced Excel skills. Quantitative analytical skills (eg. Basic mathematics operations & basic algebra)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have advanced skills in Microsoft® Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, as well as intermediate skills in Outlook, Internet navigation, and utilization of reports generated from an HRMS. Working knowledge of Workday is preferred.
Certificates and Licenses:
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), or Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) Certification preferred. Valid driver’s license required.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
· Standard indoor working environment.
· Occasional long periods of sitting while working at a computer.
· Position requires regular interaction with employees at all levels of the Firm; interface with clients and external vendors as necessary.
· Independent travel requirement: 0 to 10%.
· 40+ hour standard work week requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran