The HR Analyst, (“Analyst”) helps analyze data on the Workforce Planning and Operations teams, creates tools or processes required for successful execution of WFP strategies.
The Analyst supports the Manager, Workforce Planning & Operations and assists in providing Workforce planning consulting and strategic support, including routine analytical reviews of headcount, people KPI’s, and preparation of WFP metrics, reporting, presentations, and other projects requested by the People leadership team.
Must enable scalable data solutions to embed and integrate analytics and insights in critical moments throughout the employee lifecycle and partner with FP&A, HR, and business operations team to execute analytics, tools, and processes. Under the direction of the Manager, People Workforce Planning & Operations, and in collaboration with the FP&A team, the “Analyst” will be responsible for any task that supports business needs related to Workforce Planning, People Analytics, and HR Operations.
Duties and responsibilities, as they align to Ryan’s Key Results
- Execute on the annual/semi-annual People Group cycles such as, AOP, Headcount Management, People Reporting & Analytics, and help support People Core Processes such as Performance Reviews, Merit and Promotion and Goal Rating and Setting.
- Create training and communication for the Firm on People Group systems, tools, and policies.
- Create and maintain the quarterly future state org charts for Global Shared Services
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments regarding People Group initiatives, building internal and external relationships to ensure strong partnerships across the Firm
- Support People Analytics function by creating standard reports & templates and ensuring data accuracy w/ systemic data cleansing / review activities
- Partner with business operations and WFP manager to build and implement reporting and analytics standards to support workforce planning processes, tools, and metrics to address staffing needs and demand management.
- Create baseline metrics for the design and development of accurate dashboards, reports, presentations used to educate, inform, and influence business decisions.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of process improvements
- Complete special projects for CPO as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data & Analytics, Finance
- 2-3 years of experience in advanced analytics and reporting in support of the People Analytics, Workforce Planning or Financial Planning & Analysis disciplines.
- Solid understanding of people metrics
- Experience in using analytics and tools that evaluate workforce metrics to improve human resources capacity planning and maximize labor utilization.
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools and scripting languages.
- Familiarity with statistical tools for hypothesis testing and data mining analysis.
- Innovative and creative, combined with the ability to execute solutions in a results-oriented environment.
- Must be a self-starter; ability to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic environment, managing multiple deadlines and priorities on a large capacity and global scale.
- Handles and safeguards confidential information and sensitive material.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook tech-savvy, and Internet navigation/research. Knowledge of Workday Adaptive is a plus.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Standard indoor working environment.
- Long periods of sitting while working at computer.
- Occasional long periods of standing.
- Position requires regular interaction with employees at all levels of the Firm and interface with external vendors.
- Independent travel requirement: 15-20%
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran