The Senior Consultant, Talent Effectiveness is a senior talent management professional who is innovative and adaptable to an everchanging environment. They partner with key stakeholders and Strategic Talent Business Partners to understand business needs and then provide solutions by implementing Talent Effectiveness opportunities. They accomplish this by analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating learning solutions and strategic talent initiatives, which include tools and technologies that provide a best-in-class team member experience. Additionally, the Senior Consultant facilitates programs to deliver content to audiences up to and including executives and highly advanced learners.
Duties and responsibilities, as they align to Ryan’s Key Results
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and People Group Leaders to design, implement, execute, and evaluate programs and priorities that promote Ryan’s vision and values and positively impact performance and key results.
- Act as a partner and trusted advisor to consulting on team success across all functions to assess talent gaps and recommend and execute solutions in the areas of learning and development, leadership development, assessments, and employee engagement.
- Support aligned business units in design and development of content to help them positively impact performance and key results, including coaching subject-matter-experts in delivery of content.
- Engage with internal clients to identify and assist with change management initiatives for development opportunities that align with the Firm’s strategy and annual initiatives.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend emerging and current trends in learning and technology for application to support Ryan’s key results.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrates excellent presentation and facilitation skills in multiple methods.
- Exhibits exceptional communication and influencing skills including explaining complex concepts clearly and accurately both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with leading the successful development and improvement of training programs.
- Exhibits strong coaching and professional development skills.
- Assists with the implementation and administration of technical applications and solutions including, but not limited to, the learning management systems (LMS).
- Possesses strong project management skills with a proven ability to advocate for change and achieve successful results while working independently or collaboratively as part of a team to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibits exceptional problem-solving skills using creativity, innovation and a solution-focused attitude.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with data analytics and visualizations a plus.
- Demonstrates Ryan’s Values: Pursue Excellence, Wired to Win, Generosity Matters, Build Trust, Integrity Always.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in relevant field required. Five or more years of relevant experience required, preferably in a professional services environment. Three years of project leadership experience preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research. Experience delivering training via online meeting technology preferred. Experience with eLearning authoring tools a plus.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver’s license required.
Certifications and facilitation experience with industry standard, vendor-created programs are preferred. (Examples: StrengthsFinder, Articulate, Rise, Camtasia, Vyond, Qualtrics, Workday HRIS/LMS, etc.)
This position requires no supervisory responsibilities.
Working Environment and Physical Demands:
- Standard indoor working environment.
- Occasional long periods of sitting while working at computer.
- Occasional requirements to work in early morning or late in the evening to support programs for the global audience.
- Occasional long periods of standing while coordinating or facilitating training.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 30 lbs.
- Position requires regular interaction with employees and vendors via email, telephone, in-person meetings, group training sessions, video conferencing, and live online Web-based meeting applications.
- Independent travel requirement: less than 10%.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran