USA – Miami FL 33178
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process.
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The job summary section provides a general overview. It is intended to give some idea as to the level of skill, responsibility and purpose found in the job.
The Azure Integration Developer IV is that of a technical expert who provides expertise in the design, development and delivery of technology enabled applications, products, and services within a computing systems environment. This position is responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
The Azure Integration Developer IV will be a member of the technology Workday sustainment team and works along with technical leads, solution architects, workday administrators, functional leads, and global process owners (GPOs) to maximize Ryder’s Workday investment. They are responsible for, collaborating in the design, implementing, and supporting Azure integration solutions with 3rd party vendors and internal systems. They will focus heavily on the development and maintenance of integrations using Microsoft Azure (Logic Apps, Service Fabric, Azure Data Factory). They will be responsible for adhering to approved design patterns; following relevant architectural, data, and security policies; and collaborating with internal technology teams to deploy, schedule and monitor integrations. This role will support ongoing enhancements, changes, additions, and updates to the Rhub Middleware platform.
The Azure Integration Developer IV is a self-starter, quick learner, data-centric, customer-focused and a creative problem solver with a passion for solving tough problems.
- Participates and provides input into the design, redesign and development of technology products and applications
- Contributes in specifications and software design phases of the software development life-cycle
- Partners with the business to support strategic business and systems objectives
- Systems installation and software testing with other technologists (if applicable)
- Collaborate with Product Owners, technology team, and third-party vendors in an Agile environment to design and develop Azure integrations
- Conduct gap analysis and write / review / maintain functional and technical specifications for new or modified integrations
- Work with Product Owners to develop test strategy and author test plans as required for application releases
- Troubleshoot and fix production support issues
- Translate customer business requirements into solutions and assist in the creation of the delivery roadmap, estimates, and project timelines
- Test Microsoft Azure releases that are implemented by the enterprise team and optimize existing processes and integrations accordingly.
- Collaborates with Workday Integration Developers and Enterprise teams.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining standards and best practices for delivering robust integrated solutions
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years hands-on data engineering, data integration and transformation experience (Required)
- 5+ years hands-on experience utilizing Azure Data Factory, Logic Apps and Service Fabric
Skills and Abilities
- Solid understanding of trade-offs of architectural patterns and comfortable with recommending approaches and associated technology choices
- Expertise in agile software development methodologies and their adoption within teams
- Customer Service focused approach to interactions with business partners and employee user community
- Customer-ready written and oral communication skills; able to communicate across all levels including senior leadership
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with complete lifecycle of enterprise projects
- Adaptability. Able to adapt to changes on work priorities be it production support or projects
- Problem solving skills, adaptability to learn and pickup business processes quickly
- C# programming (required), PowerShell scripting experience for Azure a plus.
- Knowledge of Excel and basic SQL
- Experience with Rest API’s for data integration
- Knowledge of scheduling, logging, monitoring and alert frameworks
- Knowledge of Data infrastructure
10% for any project related or strategic meetings
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.