Washington – Bellevue
California – San Francisco
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce is currently seeking to hire an ambitious, self-motivated Technical Associate Talent Scout to join our Futureforce university recruiting team. Futureforce helps devise and execute the company’s entry level recruiting strategy. You will work with the Futureforce team to develop the intern and new college grad programs in AMER. Collaborating closely with recruiters, you will have the opportunity to source and engage the best interns and new college grads in the market across a wide variety of business units.
- Act as a first line ambassador to potential candidates by filtering, screening, and actively engaging tech university talent
- Inbound and outbound source interns and new college grads across a wide range of roles for technical and engineering teams within Salesforce
- Pipeline exceptional candidates using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and Workday Recruiting
- Manage job requisitions by responding to and qualifying a high volume of employee and executive referrals
- Execute a best-in-class candidate and hiring manager experience
- Provide guidance in planning and administering campus recruiting initiatives
- Required Skills:
- At least 2 years of recruiting and/or university experience in a fast-paced organization (preferably focused on technical recruiting)
- Deep knowledge of factors contributing to current landscape and motivators in the university space
- Knowledge in direct sourcing of candidates and effective interview techniques
- Proven track record sourcing passive and active candidates from direct competitors
- Competent in articulating the Salesforce value prop and story to candidates
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawless execution in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of global, cross regional teams
- Excellent organizational, project, task and administrative skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation by bringing fresh perspective and ideas to the team and client groups
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation capability
- Preferred knowledge of applicant tracking system – Workday
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Capacity to travel (higher during peak times of the year)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.