Indiana – Indianapolis
Washington – Seattle
Georgia – Atlanta
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Employee Success Group
Employee Success (ES) is made up of human resources (HR) professionals who come together to continue to build Salesforce with a goal of helping our employees do the best work of their lives. In Employee Success, we attract and retain the top talent critical to building out our organization with the Ohana style treatment. Whether we are recruiting the next great candidate for our company, building out new programs, or refining our current operations, Employee Success is passionate about the design, development and delivery of a special employee experience, which allows Salesforce to deliver a premier customer experience in the market.
The ES Employee Data Team is seeking its next Data superstar to fill our Employee Data Analyst role. The Employee Data Analyst acts as a consultant with our partners providing full impact analysis while using mass data changes to update employee data within Workday.
- Recommend and plan for improvements, enhancements, and new applications to the Workday system. Determine solutions and opportunities to meet emerging ES/business priorities and requirements. Centralize resource for testing all agreed upon configuration changes.
- Assist in testing configuration, and implementation of new projects, improvements, and interfaces
- Coordinate and complete global E2E UAT for Workday updates to ensure security access, business processes, and mass loads (EIBs) are functioning as expected
- Maintain documentation for new business processes, including updating existing documentation based on improvements made to existing processes and tools
- Troubleshoot issues, perform root cause analysis and resolve issues
- Serve as the in-house escalation point for advanced Tier 2 issues
- Writes sophisticated reports/dashboards in support of key ES programs
- Partner with internal team members to help drive adoption and improve the value of Workday.
- Actively research for new enhancements and releases in Workday, and continually challenge decisions to deliver a Workday environment that is best aligned with the needs of a global company.
- Builds, maintains and supports a variety of standard and custom reports, queries and metrics to provide business insight into human capital data in line with reporting governance model
- Find opportunities to alter business processes and configuration to better dovetail with Workday’s strengths
- Assists in the training and on-boarding of new Employee Data Analysts
- Lead multiple projects
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Act as a point of contact for issues that arise in the absence of the team’s manager
Requirements For Success
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years’ progressive experience working in an HRIS system (Workday preferred)
- Workday Pro Certified (preferred)
- Intermediate Excel experience working with large data sets using advanced formulas and functionality
- Problem Solving: uses detailed logic to understand hidden problems and identify effective solutions without adding complexity
- Communication: Possess excellent presentation skills and comfort presenting to upper management
- Priority Setting: Ability to work well under pressure, handle various tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Customer Focus: Ability to work multi-functionally and balance multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines
- Detail Oriented: Focus on data accuracy and system integrity
- Integrity: Shown ability to handle highly sensitive data
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.