Ireland – Dublin
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Finance and Operations
process. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that orders are accurately processed and
billing-related inquiries are answered in a timely manner. The role will interact externally with
customers and internally with Sales team, Business Ops, Legal and the Systems team.
The ideal candidate is process driven and detail-oriented, yet cares about continuous
improvement and is always striving to make things better. As one of the early members of our
Denver office, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the success and growth
of the company. Sound interesting? Come work at Slack, we’re nice!
● Ensure orders are processed timely in accordance with executed contracts
● Generate timely and accurate billing
● Resolve billing-related inquiries from internal teams in a timely manner
● Assist with creating and maintaining Order Management process documentation
● Effectively collaborate and communicate with teammates and cross-functional partners
to ensure scalable order to cash process
● Understand billing system limitations and help Sales and customer structure billing that
meets customer needs and adhere to company’s policies and guidelines
● Minimum 2 years related experience with the above
● Strong verbal, and written skills with a high attention to detail
● Ability to maintain professional and courteous correspondence with all levels of customer
and company personnel
● Intermediate Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
● Experience with Salesforce.com and Workday Financials preferred
● BA/BS degree or related work experience
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and
applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important
information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their
best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all
kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is
headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information
on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.