Georgia – Atlanta
Indiana – Indianapolis
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Employee Success Group
Employee Success (ES) is made up of human resources (HR) professionals who come together to continue to build Salesforce with a goal of helping our employees do the best work of their lives. In Employee Success, we attract and retain the top talent critical to building out our organization with the Ohana style treatment. Whether we are recruiting the next great candidate for our company, building out new programs, or refining our current operations, Employee Success is passionate about the design, development and delivery of a world-class employee experience, which allows Salesforce to deliver a world-class customer experience in the market.
The ES People Advisor is a member of a globally diverse team providing guidance and assistance to geographically dispersed employees using the latest Salesforce technology. The successful candidate has strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail, outstanding time management and communication skills, a commitment to exceptional customer support, and the ability to build relationships at every level of the organization. This person must be comfortable dealing with highly sensitive and confidential matters. Our ideal candidate enjoys working in dynamic and high-growth environments and is interested in gaining exposure to a variety of HR disciplines.
- Provide superior customer service to employees and managers of Salesforce via our Concierge customer portal, and other social channels.
- Support our knowledge base within Concierge; close knowledge gaps by creating, updating and improving knowledge articles to keep information relevant for employees’ self-service.
- Record and track all customer interactions using a case management tool responding to inquiries on benefits, time off, compensation, immigration, HR Policy and employee data. Follow through to ensure all assigned cases are resolved and closed timely and appropriately.
- Develop an understanding of Workday as a tool and leverage its capabilities for manager and employee self-service process inquiries
- Maintain appropriate level of process, program, and policy knowledge in order to assist Employees.
- Proactively identify inefficiencies and inconsistencies and collaborate towards an improved and more productive process that enhances the employee and/or manager’s experience with the process.
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing for system enhancements.
- Process corrections or transactions not handled through Employee or Manager Self Service in Workday.
- Participate in projects to further enhance and globalize ES People Services processes for a seamless employee experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 year prior work experience in Human Resources or a centralized customer service environment preferred
- Prior experience with Workday HCM or similar HRIS is desirable
- Exceptional problem solving skills with passion for data integrity, process definition, and continuous learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to navigate and consult with employees through personal circumstances
- Ability to diagnose a problem and lead correction efforts through effective communication and efficient execution
- Superior employee experience focus
- Comfortable with a high-paced ever changing environment with competing priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities
- Thirst for growth and desire to drive process improvements utilizing technology
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Experience working in HR shared services organization for an established company is ideal
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.