Mount Waverley, VIC, Australia
Number of Positions Available:
Start your career with The Salvation Army today!
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to review our current vacancies.
The Salvation Army is one of Australia’s largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
Our Human Resources Business Partners provide a range of HR services to line managers and employees as well as deliver people initiatives and programs developed by the Centres of Excellence (CoE) in a nationally consistent, timely and effective manner.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner (HRBP) to provide a range of HR services, strategic and operational. This is a 6 month maximum term contract.
Reporting to the Lead HR Business Partner, you will be pivotal in delivering fit for purpose people improvement initiatives and programs. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with our Center’s of Excellence (CoEs) and be a significant contributor to the delivery and successful implementation of wider people initiatives across your customer groups.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Deliver a range of HR services to the division/business unit utilizing the support of the HR Services team and CoE (as needed).
- The role will be responsible for Salvos Stores Retail Operational portfolio
- Ensure all HR services and initiatives within the portfolio meet identified needs and that services implemented as required by the Talent Acquisition team, HR Services and other Centres of Excellence meet requirements and add value.
- Support the continued development of people management capability of leaders by providing the information and tools they need and where necessary support them in their application.
- Provide advice to managers in the resolution of team issues including performance management, grievances, investigations, role changes and remuneration reviews.
- Deliver HR initiatives and programs developed by the CoE in a nationally consistent, timely and effective manner.
- Support the transition of HR services to one national framework by ensuring the consistent application of HR policies, processes, tools and systems
- The position may require interstate travel.
- For this role you will have a minimum of 5 years full time experience in HR roles;
- Diploma in HR or related field;
- A working knowledge of Workday, CHRIS21 or other HRIS is desirable
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people. We value people of all cultures, languages, capacities, sexual orientations, gender identities and/or expressions. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation and is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check. Applicants for all roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
We value Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Diversity, and Collaboration