Redfern, NSW, Australia
Blackburn, VIC, Australia
Number of Positions Available:
Start your career with The Salvation Army today!
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to review our current vacancies.
The Salvation Army is one of Australia’s largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
We are seeking to appoint a highly meticulous, motivated and results driven person to a full-time position based at Redfern.
As the Senior ServiceNow Developer you will be leading the development & maintenance of solutions and workflows on ServiceNow platform.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Deliver efficient solutions on ServiceNow Platform (including creation and/or customisations of core applications: Incident, Change, Service Request, Service Catalogue, Asset Management, Configuration etc.) to meet customer requirements while maintaining best practices and ease of maintenance.
- Develop and manage project release deliverables including design, development, testing and deployment to support based on incremental delivery of solutions
- Collaborate with business units & business analysts to understand the business objectives and determine how the ServiceNow platform can achieve it.
- Be a subject matter expert and drive continuous improvement of ServiceNow based solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and experience delivering large-scale Service-Now implementations preferably in a large corporate, government or consultancy environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in developing ITSM, IT Asset Management & business process workflow and orchestration on ServiceNow platform
- Well versed with ServiceNow ATF framework and web application test automation
- Experience of integrating application services, orchestration across Service Now, MS 365, Azure and Power Shell scripts.
- Strong multi language scripting skills and sound understanding of business process flow automation
- Experience with version control software (Preferably Git) & managing integration in parallel development environment and Azure DevOps (or any other similar toolset) for Agile delivery
With the following highly desirable:
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer or equivalent accreditation
- Knowledge and experience with Workday HRIS and integration to ServiceNow
- Experience in delivering ServiceNow based solutions for different domains e.g. IT, HR and Finance etc.
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people. We value people of all cultures, languages, capacities, sexual orientations, gender identities and/or expressions. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation and is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check. Applicants for all roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
The Salvation Army has a mandatory vaccination procedure to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our community and works in areas covered by Public Health Orders requiring vaccination. Please consider this requirement when applying to a position at The Salvation Army.
We value Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Diversity, and Collaboration