Blackburn, VIC, Australia
Number of Positions Available:
Start your career with The Salvation Army today!
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to review our current vacancies.
The Salvation Army is one of Australia’s largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
Are you looking to use your Talent Acquisition skills in a values driven organisation that makes a difference to people’s lives?
We have a full-time max term position based in Blackburn or Redfern (with working from home options) for an outstanding Talent Acquisition Consultant (TAC) to use proactive hiring methods to build sustainable and diverse talent pipelines for key roles.
As Talent Acquisition Consultant you will tasked with delivering on end to end recruitment across a broad range of roles. Workday experience is desirable.
The key focus of the role will be to:
- Manage recruiting activity utilising strategic and creative sourcing channels
- Support hiring managers in recruitment activity
- Provide project leadership of recruitment campaigns
- Partner closely with Human Resources Business Partners and other members of the Human Resources Team on projects as necessary
- Ensure the sourcing strategy is inclusive and attracts a diverse range of candidates
- Establish a strong candidate experience process to ensure a positive recruitment and on-boarding experience for all candidates
- Define and align hiring strategy with business requirements
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A strong recruiting background Corporate/Agency/In house
- A proven track record recruiting Technical, Digital and Project roles an advantage
- Proven passive recruiting experience either in an agency or recruitment outsourcing environment
- Relevant project management and implementation skills
- NFP experience highly regarded
In return we offer our eligible employees real and meaningful benefits such as;
- NFP salary packaging ($15,900 tax free) plus meals and entertainment benefits;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Paid parental leave;
- Financial, retail and lifestyle discounts and benefits;
- Employee Assistance Program – Independent confidential counselling service;
- Opportunity for career development;
- An inclusive culture of dedicated, passionate and professional team members;
- Positively supporting and impacting the lives of others through your career contribution.
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people. We value people of all cultures, languages, capacities, sexual orientations, gender identities and/or expressions. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation and is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check. Applicants for all roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our people. Please note that The Salvation Army has a mandatory vaccination procedure.
We value Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Diversity, and Collaboration