Blackburn, VIC, Australia
Number of Positions Available:
Start your career with The Salvation Army today!
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to review our current vacancies.
The Salvation Army is one of Australia’s largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our incredible HR Systems team have a permanent full time opportunity for a Workday Specialist to join our group of Workday enthusiasts based out of Blackburn, Melbourne (with hybrid working arrangements).
HR Systems are a highly regarded and valued team responsible for delivering the strategic roadmap that includes support and continuous enhancement of Workday and supporting services/technologies.
- Support Workday modules including Core HCM, Compensation, Absences, Time Tracking, Recruiting, Expenses, Talent and Performance (and additional modules in the future)
- Maintain system configuration and setup in Workday and provide support to Integrated systems such as T&A (Kronos), Payroll (iChris), Learn etc
- Maintain focus on optimum User experience as well as configure complex reports and validation rules involving calculated fields and run & troubleshoot EIBs
- Test, validate and implement Business Process changes and support Bi-Annual Feature releases in Workday
- Investigate and address BAU support tickets addressed to HR Systems
- Support the continued development of organisation capability by providing information, guidance and coaching to stakeholders, where necessary, to achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Develop strong and collaborative working relationships with the HR team nationally to ensure the sharing of best practice and consistent delivery of HR services
To ensure success in this role, you must not only enjoy the Techno-Functional elements of Workday, but also be a team player, love solving problems and keen to be involved in a collaborative support environment PLUS:
- Prior hands-on Workday configuration experience is essential
- A degree qualification in HR, Business or a related field
- Possess good analytical skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
WHY WORK FOR US
- Eligible employees can access NFP salary packaging
- Flexible working conditions
- Internationally renowned not-for-profit organisation
- Rare opportunity to work with passionate, like-minded people who enjoy being a part of an organization that makes a difference within the Australian community
- An inclusive culture of dedicated, passionate and professional team members
- Opportunity for career development
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program – Independent confidential counselling service
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to apply via the link and submit a current CV and a cover letter which details your alignment with the essential requirements of the role.
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people. We value people of all cultures, languages, capacities, sexual orientations, gender identities and/or expressions. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation and is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check. Applicants for all roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
The Salvation Army has a mandatory vaccination procedure to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our community and works in areas covered by Public Health Orders requiring vaccination. Please consider this requirement when applying to a position at The Salvation Army.
We value Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Diversity, and Collaboration