1100 Klein Rd., Plano, TX, USA
This position will be responsible for developing the People Analytics Team’s advanced analytic capabilities with core leadership in the vision of building scalable People Analytics across North America region.
Role and Responsibilities
- Adapt data science & analytic methodologies for people analytic applications to consult with HR and Business leaders to deliver insights and information based recommendations to decision makers
- Develop Strategic, technical, operational, and analytic HR dashboards and reporting tools aligned to strategic goals or KPIs to provide lead and lag indicators and insights to decision makers
- Conduct qualitative analysis including text mining, sentiment analysis, etc. to identify trends and patterns in data
- Assist in the development of structures, processes, and tools to grow an information and reporting organization into a true people analytics team
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, MATLAB, pandas) and database languages
- Bachelor’s in related field: Data Scientist, Statistics, Economics, Math, or combination of experience and tools.
Necessary Skills and Attributes
- Excel and traditional Microsoft tools and Skills in one or more of the following – SQL, SSIS, SSAS, VBA, DAX, Alteryx, Python, Tableau, Workday Report Writer
- Experience supporting People Analytics deliverables without affecting current operations
- Ability to continuously think out of box solution and execute those ideas to completion
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Samsung Electronics America requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption, or an exemption required under state/local law, is approved. Offers of employment are contingent upon proof that a candidate is fully vaccinated or qualifies for an exemption. More details on how to apply for an exemption are provided after the application process is complete.
Reasonable Accommodations for Qualified Individuals with Disabilities During the Application Process
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team (855-557-3247) or [email protected] for assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is not intended for general employment inquiries.