Mercu 2, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoots HRIS issues and errors, resolving them along with root causes
- Coordinate configuration of the Workday system with global business needs and departmental process changes
- Unit testing of changes and coordination of testing with business users. Implementation of changes
- Develops project plans, prioritizes project requests, monitors project completion to assigned deadlines, and ensures quality and timely delivery of solutions
- Perform bulk loads of data to Workday via templates and be able to troubleshoot and work with IT partners for complex loads
- Maintain Workday user assignments and other administration tasks including data entry on the employee life cycle
- Independently able to investigate and analyze system issues and be able to collaborate with others for resolutions
Technical Standards and Internal Controls
- Review and verify process documents to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Provide support to other SSC members in responding to queries and investigating issues related to Employee Master Data.
- Support Workday reports generation
- Understand configured business processes and global security matrix and maintain system user assignments and other administration tasks
- Assists in data quality management including but not limited to Workday Data Validation, Data Audits, and Data Cleansing
- Helps drive Continuous Improvement initiatives to improve the user experience
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess a Degree in Business Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, or equivalent.
- Implementing or providing user and system support for the Workday system
- Using issues/ticket/case management systems and processes with advanced troubleshooting skills working independently as well as collaboratively Knowledge about global change & issues management process and Workday release management.
- Experience in a Shared Services Center (SSC) environment or BPO industry will be an added value
- Establish a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance and security-related matters
- Must have an understanding of data integrity and be able to apply it in day-to-day work
- Detail–oriented and thorough when analyzing and troubleshooting issues/cases
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in MS Office or other analytical tools i.e. Power BI, Tableau or Python language will be an added advantage.
- Candidate with Workday Certification is encouraged to apply