123 W. 18th St.,New York, NY, USA
Talent Acquisition Operations Manager, NASB
New York, NY
We are looking for a motivated Talent Acquisition Operations Manager to make a meaningful impact in scaling our Talent Acquisition Operations function and its effectiveness, reporting directly to the Manager, of Talent Acquisition of NASB group.
As a Talent Operations Manager at Samsung NASB group, you will lead a team of talent acquisition partners and work closely with our HRBPs, Compensations, L&D, Talent Acquisition Managers, Sourcers and other HR members with Samsung in an exciting fast-paced environment. This role will have the unique opportunity to enhance our systems, processes, resource planning, workforce analysis, and drive operational excellence across NASB group. You are an integral partner and will lead all recruiting operations initiatives, activities, developing reports, and building world class candidate relationships.
The ideal candidate will be an organizational guru, possess great communication skills and relationship building capabilities, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a highly visible, and renowned recruiting organization.
Role and Responsibilities
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Drive operational excellence and alignment across Talent Acquisition (TA) processes & systems to align with NASB’s business priorities
- Devise and execute strategy for tracking hiring effectiveness across the NASB group
- Oversee the execution and reporting of high-impact TA technology projects, such as system implementations
- Ensure effective documentation and communication of all Talent Acquisition processes and workflows
- Build and cultivate positive relationships with cross functional partners across the company, including the Finance, People, Legal, and IT teams
- Ensure the operational and administrative processes, procedures and documents are updated and in line with SEA policies
- Meet with key stakeholders on a recurring basis to understand needs, prioritize technology enhancement, uncover opportunities for improvement and automation
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a relevant field); education in Human Resource Management will be a plus
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience and proven track record of Talent Acquisition Operations, HR Project Management and/or Talent Programs roles
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (word/powerpoint/excel/access/outlook)
- Deep experience with Workday, DocuSign systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data and requests with speed and confidentiality
- Well organized with strong time management skills
- Serve as a trusted partner to Recruiters and Hiring managers, leading a team to effectively managing all coordination efforts related to talent acquisitions
- Assist in various process improvement projects across the department, and build relationships with multiple HR counterparts i.e. HR Business Partners, Learning and Development, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills; articulate communication style.
• Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates.
• Highest sense of urgency but maintains accuracy and efficiency; respectful persistence is key day to day and knowing when to push back
• Willing to go the extra mile to reach highest possible level of quality and speed
• Strong ability to develop relationships with the likes of executive stakeholders, candidates, internal partners i.e. Recruiters, Executive Assistants, IT, etc.
• Strong problem solving skills, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision.
• Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Flexible, able to change direction quickly.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity.
• Solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment.
• Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate.
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team (855-557-3247) or [email protected] for assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is not intended for general employment inquiries.