12100 Samsung Blvd, Austin, TX, USA
Samsung Austin Semiconductor is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the world with more than 3,000 employees and 2.45 million square feet of floor space. Samsung Austin Semiconductor has broad semiconductor process technology offerings serving customers in various application areas including mobile, consumer, networking/high performance computing, Internet of Things, RF and automotive.
Since 1996, its parent company, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd has invested approximately $17 billion in Samsung Austin Semiconductor’s Austin, Texas campus, making it one of the largest direct foreign investments in United States history. Samsung Austin Semiconductor is a premier employer who provides a great place to work, as well as advanced and upskilled training to thriving employees. Visit www.samsung.com/us/sas.
Samsung Austin Semiconductor strives to be the World’s Best Foundry.
The Technical Recruiter will manage external hiring and work directly with the business to identify, engage and attract talent to Samsung Austin Semiconductor. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a passive, competitive technical market and enjoy building and delivering quality talent pipelines.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing full life-cycle recruitment including; creating search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, negotiating offers and facilitating the hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Acting as a strategic talent advisor to hiring managers; driving alignment, stakeholder engagement and encouraging best practices across the hiring process.
- Developing effective sourcing strategies and research methods to attract quality candidates.
- Using external platforms to build talent pipeline for critical positions and hard to fill positions.
- Tracking critical recruitment data, producing regular metrics and reporting on recruiting activities.
- Attending career fairs and industry related events.
- Project Management – involvement in and driving department projects including project planning, communicating to the right stakeholders and execution.
- Providing an exceptional hiring manager and candidate experience.
- Work days and hours: 1st Shift, M-F 8am to 5pm.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of technical recruiting experience.
- Experience using innovative research & sourcing methods for niche roles.
- Experience in prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Semiconductor industry recruiting experience is preferred.
- Experience with Workday preferred.
- An expert recruiting skill set to include hands-on knowledge of various sourcing channels and the ability to utilize the most effective channels to source and generate qualified candidates.
- Experience building strong business relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Project management – planning and executing projects, involving stakeholders and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Demonstrated industry knowledge of the external business environment, market trends, competitors, labor market and general talent availability with examples of translating this to fact based recommendations to hiring teams, managers or internal stakeholders.
- Possess strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Ability to learn and grasp changes that affect hiring and skill trends required to supply the business with critical talent.
- Ability to demonstrate agility, effectively cope with ambiguous scenarios, work in a self-directed environment, and grasp concepts quickly in response to new assignments.
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team (855-557-3247) or [email protected] for assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is not intended for general employment inquiries.