People Services Employee and External Life Cycle Specialist (German speaking)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Flexible working: 60% home, 40% office
Job type: Permanent full-time
About the job
At Sanofi CHC, we have one shared mission– we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come. Everything we do is centred around people – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are on an exciting journey as we have created a fully standalone CHC Business Unit (separating the Business Unit from our Pharma company heritage, processes etc), to create an agile, consumer-centric and responsive organization to deliver our ambition: to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world.
In October 2020, Global Business Services (GBS) was established as a new transversal, multi-disciplinary function. GBS is managing global end-to-end (E2E) processes, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness by using innovative solutions while simplifying and harmonizing the E2E process delivery.
In 2022, Sanofi board confirmed the need of establishing an autonomous GBS organization by extending to a new Service Line: PEOPLE SERVICES.
Therefore, GBS PEOPLE SERVICES Regional Head is looking for People Services Employee and External Life Cycle Specialist for Germany. For PEOPLE SERVICES, GBS will be covering the following areas of the process:
• Organization & Employee Master Data: data accuracy and data completeness
• Employee Life Cycle Management: from hiring to retiring, including contract and job changes
• Employee queries: global and local articles, ticketing
• External Workforce: data management, onboarding and offboarding
• Transversal: reporting, compliance, continuous improvement
The Employee and External Life Cycle Specialist reports to the GBS PPL Cluster or Country Head. The position will work closely with the GBS People Services Time and Payroll team and also HR, Legal, Compliance, Digital, third-party providers.
We have junior to senior opportunities within our growing team.
About Growing with us
In this role you will…
During the first months of the PPL team creation, the Employee and External Life Cycle Specialist will support the knowledge transfer and system testing activities from Sanofi teams. This will include documentation and work shadowing.
Once live for a given country/region, the following details activities will be the main activities of the role, but special projects can be added regularly based upon the evolving priorities of GBS:
Employee Life Cycle
- Manage Entry, contract event, Leave Of Absence, career moves, Exit, International hiring and moves, reporting
- Liaise with HR, managers, Digital, Facilities, Security whenever needed
- Manage and promote articles available as Self Service – Level 0
- Ensure a customer experience when responding to employee queries, as Level 1
- Apply the Service Level Agreement and monitor KPIs
- Once selected, update the system with EWF data
- Manage on and offboarding
- Manage queries related to External Workforce
- Manage EWF reporting
- Liaise with HR and Procurement whenever needed
- You will closely work with PEOPLE SERVICES Payroll Specialists applying our global Core Model
- The Employee and External Life Cycle Specialist will actively contribute to a great Employee Experience: assist candidates and employees with all the available self-services, assist managers and HR partners in their day-to-day administrative tasks
- The Employee and External Life Cycle Specialist shall contribute to our Continuous Improvement process by providing feedback on known issues, propose ideas, take initiatives, share best practices
- The Employee and External Life Cycle team is also impacted by business initiatives such as new merger or acquisition, divestiture, new technology, outsourcing projects
- Experience in Human Resources or customer service or care experience within a shared service environment
- Experience with multicultural organization
- Experience with transformation projects (technical and/or functional)
- Experience with case management application(s)
- Self-organization skills, prioritizes effectively
- Strong communication and customer services skills
- Capable of handling difficult situations by demonstrating professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to work with a team to create effective strategies and meet team goals
- Customer oriented mindset
- General knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures
- Previous experience with Workday or similar Global HR systems
- BA/ BSc or Equivalent in HR or related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an “Office of the Year 2020” finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Practice your language skills within our “Language Club”
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.