About the Opportunity
Join Sanofi as Payroll Officer in our Belgian HR Services team. In this analytical specialist role, your main priorities will be the optimization and coordination of the employee life cycle (onboarding, employee data management, job changes, offboarding, …), with a focus on the preparation for a seamless payroll.
We offer a dynamic service center environment with room to gain new skills and experiences relating to broader HR related activities. You will be able to expand your horizon, working for an international company, and at the same time further deepen your expertise to optimize employee experience.
About Sanofi Belgium / HR Services
Sanofi is one of the largest innovative, global and diversified human healthcare companies with over 100,000 employees. Sanofi is present in more than 100 countries and has a very strong footprint in Belgium with approximately 1500 employees working in our offices in Diegem, Brussels, a global manufacturing site in Geel and research site in Ghent (Ablynx).
Our Belgian HR Services team has recently been shaped and cooperates closely with our Sanofi colleagues of the shared service center (SSC) in Budapest, Hungary. Where the SSC specializes in standard processes, the local team focuses on the more complex and specific Belgian cases.
About growing with us
In this role you will…
- Responsible for delivering accurate and on-time monthly payroll in compliance with local legislation and company policies
- Take ownership of payroll activities by coordinating actions, liaising with teams and ensuring activities had been done
- Act as a trusted partner for our employees and main stakeholders (Payroll agency, Finance, ITS, Facilities Management and especially HR)
- Monitor and support the colleagues in the shared service center
- Advise on and execute local on-site tasks regarding the employee life cycle
- Be responsible for time and attendance administration
- Deliver occasional reports
- Seek for the continuous improvement of our processes and automation
- Participate in local, regional and global projects
This position is based at either our offices in Diegem or at our R&D site in Ghent and includes supporting the employees of all Belgian sites. You work closely with the local colleagues in the Belgian team and with your colleagues in our shared service center in Budapest.
Qualifications/Education & work experience
- A bachelor level or equivalent by experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- A strong knowledge of Belgian social legislation
- Extensive Belgian payroll process knowledge
- Experience with Workday and/or eBlox is preferred
- A sense of urgency and flexibility
- A high-paced and proactive attitude
- A strong attention to details
- The ability to work in a virtual team with colleagues in the Netherlands and Hungary
- Experience in matrix environment is a plus
- Oral and written fluency in Dutch and English, French represents an asset
Inspire your Journey.
What Sanofi can offer you
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management)
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
If you feel you have the required experience please apply NOW, alternatively contact [email protected] directly for more details.
Own your future. Make your move!
For GDPR reason we are not accepting any application via email. Only applications received via Sanofi sites will be considered. Applications received outside our platforms won’t be reviewed
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.