Time to Payroll Senior specialist – French speaking
Location: Budapest, Hungary.
Flexible working: 60% home 40 % office
Job type: Permanent full-time
About the job
At Sanofi CHC, we have one shared mission– we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come. Everything we do is centred around people – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are on an exciting journey as we have created a fully standalone CHC Business Unit (separating the Business Unit from our Pharma company heritage, processes etc), to create an agile, consumer-centric and responsive organization to deliver our ambition: to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world.
In October 2020, Global Business Services (GBS) was established as a new transversal, multi-disciplinary function. GBS is managing global end-to-end (E2E) processes, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness by using innovative solutions while simplifying and harmonizing the E2E process delivery.
In 2022, Sanofi board confirmed the need of establishing an autonomous GBS organization by extending to a new Service Line: Human Resources Services (PEOPLES SERVICES).
Therefore, GBS PEOPLES SERVICES Regional Head is looking for Time to Payroll Senior Specialist will be covering the following areas of the process:
- Handle day to day benefits, time and payroll activities
- Manage Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) vendor(s) when relevant
- Address operational issues with stakeholders
- Support employees queries
- Transversal: reporting, compliance, continuous improvement
The Time to Payroll Senior Specialist reports to the SBS PEOPLES SERVICES Cluster or Country Head. The position will work closely with the Employee and External Life Cycle Specialists and also HR, Legal, Compliance, Digital, third party providers.
About Growing with us
During the first months of the HR Services team creation, the Time to Payroll Specialist will support the knowledge transfer and system testing activities from Sanofi teams. This will include documentation and work shadowing.
Once live for a given country/region, the following details activities will be the main activities of the role, but special projects can be added regularly based upon the evolving priorities of GBS:
- Benefits activities: Based on local benefits policy, manage activities related to health and life insurance, company card or car, loans, sport or cultural support, shares…
- Time activities: control time off & time tracking data and share with payroll, prepare local reporting, ensure compliance
- Payroll activities: gather all payroll input (some are interfaced, some needs to be collected), control payroll calculation results, get payroll approval from manager, store evidences, prepare post payroll reports, manage statutory bodies, manage internal and external audit, work closely with accounting and treasury departments. In case the payroll is partially outsourced, coordinate the payroll activities with the vendor.
- Employee Queries: assist employees on any questions related to benefits, time and payroll. You will also provide certificates, support terminated employees if needed…
- You will closely work with Employee and External Life Cycle Specialists applying our global Core Model
- The Time to Payroll Specialist will actively contribute to a great Employee Experience: assist candidates and employees with all the available self-services, assist managers and HR partners in their day to day administrative tasks
- The Time to Payroll Specialist shall contribute to our Continuous Improvement process by providing feedback on known issues, propose ideas, take initiatives, share best practices
- The HR Services team is also impacted by business initiatives such as new merger or acquisition, divestiture, new technology, outsourcing projects…
- Experience in Human Resources or customer service or care experience within a shared service environment
- Experience with multicultural organization
- Experience with transformation projects (technical and/or functional)
- Experience with case management application(s)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the field are needed.
- Self-organization skills, prioritizes effectively
- Strong communication and customer services skills
- Capable of handling difficult situations by demonstrating professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to work with a team to create effective strategies and meet team goals
- Customer oriented mindset
- General knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures
- Previous experience with Workday or similar Global HR systems
- BA/ BSc or Equivalent in HR or related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Practice your language skills within our "Language Club"
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #GBSBUDAPEST
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.