Workday Solutions Support Manager – Talent & People Experience
- Location: Budapest, Váci Greens
- 60% Remote working
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
The Employee and External Life Cycle and Solutions team is a team of experts that helps Operations with optimization and simplification of processes through global technologies such as Workday, Signavio, Process Mining, etc.
The purpose of this role is to support the Workday Solutions Support Team Lead in the technical and functional aspects of the HR systems (e.g. Workday) and processes, and establishing the appropriate Workday post go-live knowledge and continuous improvement. The scope includes recruitment, hiring & onboarding, termination & offboarding, talent management & development and Your Voice surveys as well as projects as part of the Workday roadmap, Global/local Workday projects or Global/local projects connected to Workday as a source system.
- Participate as strong support based on Workday expertise domains to improve the user experience for P&C, Managers and Employees in the frame of our target operating model. This includes
- support for Global Processes (providing guidelines and support, administrating and coordinating the data needed for the process via preparation, corrections, loads… , managing functional and technical issues across the process),
- day-to-day support (supporting end-users with functional and technical issues related to the use of HR systems, monitoring activities, loads…)
- Contribution to Change Management roadmap as part of support activities, local contribution to end-user user adoption and continuous feedback.
- knowledge management through the team and the development of local tools to ensure a high level of support (documentation, knowledge sharing…), contribution to knowledge transfer and education of first levels of support (Employee Contact Center, P&C Partners, HR Data Management teams…).
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders (People & Culture, Reward and Performance, Talent Acquisition, Digital, …) in order to fully align business objectives and Workday roadmap by supporting and advising on local matters and initiatives and by cascading global priorities of SBS People Services and by ensuring consistency between global and local initiatives.
- Cooperate transversally to serve as a liaison between People Services and Digital to provide systems support and analysis to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of end users of HR and non-HR systems
- Align with neighboring functions on the target roles and responsibilities
- Assist with working closely with the EELC&S Global Process Leads, with the Core Model & CoE’s Partner and with the Employee and External Master Data team, as well as all stakeholders such as P&C, R&P, Talent Acquisition, Internal Control, Digital Operations, to ensure constant alignment
- Work closely with the WSS Team Lead to ensure the updates of the Core Model documentation (process flow, key management rules, RACI…), as well as for the One Support articles when needed
- Work closely with the Captive Centers in the management of Support & Service Requests, and in identifying synergies
- Ensuring compliance with internal control requirements of Globally defined Model, according to People Services Global Core Model
- Fluency in English
- Experience in Workday environment (Human Capital Management)
- Experience in assisting with Global Projects
- Good understanding of People & Culture / Human Capital Management related tools & systems e.g. Workday
- Profound Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Ability to work in an international, and functional matrix environment
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
- Team player, able to work collaboratively transversally with an end-to-end mindset
- Good communication skills
- Attentive to customer needs and feedback
- Ability to organize, prioritize and structure the workload for oneself, the team, as well as for stakeholders
- Action oriented, delivery driven, change agent, responsive
- Problem solving, deductive and analytical skills
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.