Home Office United States of America
Home Office Florida
Home Office New Hampshire
Home Office Virginia
Home Office Maryland
Home Office South Carolina
Home Office Pennsylvania
Home Office North Carolina
Home Office Massachusetts
Home Office New York
Home Office Georgia
Today more than ever customers and patients worldwide are reliant upon a constant supply of Sartorius products that ultimately make an impact, improving healthcare worldwide. If you are seeking to join a company known for a great culture, innovative products and career growth opportunities then please read on.
Sartorius is seeking a dynamic entrepreneurially spirited Workday Specialist for Time and Absence, Remote, (East, US) within our Human Resources Department to help support the Americas business. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing payroll and time processes.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the Time and Attendance implementation in the AMERICAS region
- Serve as a functional lead and coordinator between the external vendors and internal IT teams
- Develop test strategies, execute testing and training
- Develop global processes and standards in alignment with HR Service delivery leads
- Partner with Global HRIS team to enhance and implement effective and consistent time and attendance solutions
- Communicate effectively with service centers regarding Time & Attendance issues and resolution
What will convince us:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years progressive work experience within Time and Attendance solutions
- Minimum 2 plus years experience with Workday Time and Attendance application
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Prioritizes workload, meets deadlines and manages competing priorities under pressure
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel. Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to troubleshoot problems within scope of position and to escalate when needed
- Collaborate with and support teammates in maintaining a positive work relationship
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
As a federal contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, we require all of our employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodations for reasons related to a disability or for religion. If you will require an accommodation, we will discuss this with you should an offer of employment be extended to you.
What we offer
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development:
a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at [email protected]
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.