Job Description Summary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Workday System Analyst to join ServiceStream in our Corporate sector based on Collins Street, Melbourne
About the Role
Service Stream’s Corporate division are currently seeking a Workday System Analyst to join our growing team, in Melbourne. Workday Systems Analyst plays a lead role within the IT group within ServiceStream. They will support the HR management system Workday, through their functional expertise. Working to resolve issues within the Workday system and integration to our payroll systems. They will work closely with the technical team in Payroll to ensure a smooth employee payment
Nature of position: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Reporting Line: ERP Lead
- Provide level 3 support for the workday HCM system within ServiceStream
- Implement changes to the Workday integration through workday studio
- Designing and configuring Workday modules to meet the needs of the business
- Providing guidance and best practices for Workday use and implementation
- Assisting with data migration, integration errors, and testing new implementations
- Collaborating with the technical team and other stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of Workday solutions
- Continuously monitoring the Workday system and making recommendations for improvements
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Demonstrated extensive Workday Core HCM experience, both strong functional knowledge and configuration experience in Workday Core HCM, Recruitment and Compensation, and Security.
- Good functional knowledge and experience in Workday absence, talent, and reporting
- Strong business analysis skills including requirements gathering and process mapping
- Strong stakeholder management skills to effectively liaise with IT vendors on system support and development.
- Experience with Workday Studio and integrating to payroll systems
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, project management or equivalent qualification
In return for your commitment, we will support you to achieve your personal best, enrich your career and work as a team to create positive legacies you can all be proud of.
ServiceStream, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading national service provider to develop and operate Australia’s essential communications, energy and water networks in the telecommunications, utilities and transport industries. We specialise in the design, construction and maintenance of new and existing networks, and deliver end-to-end engineering and asset management solutions on behalf of our blue-chip client base.
ServiceStream is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with a disability, LGBTQI and other diverse groups to strengthen relationships and benefit our people, clients, and communities.
ServiceStream are a signatory to the Veterans Employment Commitment. We value the skills and experience of ex-ADF members and their partners and will strongly consider veterans who meet the key criteria for our employment opportunities
How to Apply
If this sounds like you apply now to the Service Stream Recruitment Team via the online application button.