At ServiceSource, we strive to find and grow exceptional people like you.
Working at ServiceSource, you will be a part of an engaging, energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment while having the stability and influence of a nearly 20-year industry leader behind you.
ServiceSource is a place where you can GROW, both personally and professionally, while expanding your skills in sales, customer success and people management.
Imagine being able to partner with global technology leaders in a company that cares about YOU – your professional growth, your success, and your community.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our team. Today.
We are ServiceSource. We are dedicated to creating success for our clients, the communities around us and each other. We provide outsourced inside sales, customer success, renewals management, and channel management solutions for the world’s greatest brands. At ServiceSource, you will be part of our diversified team that makes an impact for our clients. All of this is possible because of the talent you have to offer.
The future team member that will love this job will lead the sourcing and recruiting efforts for all corporate teams. You will help provide high quality talent to our teams, strategically partner on interview best practices, and promote jobs to quality talent. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will also build the strategic relationships with our external facing clients. Along the way you will have access to outstanding training opportunities to grow and enhance your skills and career. At ServiceSource, you can truly Own Your Future!
- Experience recruiting and placing technology talent within difficult-to-fill positions (individual contributor, Senior Manager, Director and VP level searches
- Knowledgeable about national talent markets, compensation, essential employers, trends & employment issues
- A passion for team and individual direct report development
- Partner management skills
- Understanding of employment law and practices
- Experience optimizing the use of an ATS, such as Workday Recruiting
- Experience of a high-volume, high touch recruiting environment
- 3 years of experience as a Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Specialist, doing end-to-end recruitment for high-volume and niche roles
- Can acquire top-notch referrals and identify passive candidates
- Help both candidates and managers to reach the best job fit scenarios
- Manage priorities and communicate with executive levels in the organization.
- Goal-setting and problem solving skills
- Can effect change by taking a results-oriented approach to resolving business issues and overcome challenges.
- Conduct successful requisition review meetings that establish sourcing plans and set expectations with hiring managers
- Understand the needs of the jobs being supported (key performance deliverables, value prop, etc.)
- Knowledgeable about the cloud/technology industry, marketing, compensation, essential players, trends & employment issues
- Handle multiple requisitions at any given time using a variety of tools
- Meet recruiting deliverable’s (candidate quality, hire target dates, time to fill, HM satisfaction)
- Become a trusted talent advisor for Technology, Marketing, Finance and HR leadership
- Lead assessments; help in identifying where candidates would best fit into our organization
- Build selection processes; effectively use tools to accurately assess talent
- Work with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to confirm hiring requirements based on team needs
- Create and help implement best practices for screening, selecting and hiring new employees
- Manage recruitment databases and ensure that we’re following best practices for tracking each candidates journey through our applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Health Insurance with Dental Coverage for Employees – extended to two (2 dependents)
- Paid Time off
- Birthday Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Life Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteer Time Off, paid time yearly to volunteer with an organisation of your choice.
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Learning and Development Programs
We have always been and will always be committed to the principle that everyone at ServiceSource, regardless of who they are, where they hail from, the color of their skin, who they worship, or who they love, has equal opportunity, with policies and values which codify this, across all the countries where we are based. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
ServiceSource is a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for most employees for the foreseeable future. Equipment will be provided, but Internet connection and a space at home to work is required. While you have the ability to work from your home, we do require that you are in a commutable distance (NCR, Cavite, Rizal, Laguna and Bulacan), of the local office to ensure you can attend when/if required by the company. In addition, per PEZA regulations, we are mandated to keep track and record the movement of all company-owned work equipment, thus any movement of these work equipment are prohibited without any prior approval by the management team, including our PH Site Director
Uninterrupted home-based internet is required for this role. Applicants should have sufficient internet access in their homes to attend and host video calls, as well as perform essential functions of the role which include downloading and uploading of large files to shared network drives. In general, we have found that a minimum bandwidth speed of 20mbps is essential.